Chapter 5. I'm the man version of Taylor Swift

-Harry's POV-

                      "So, should I try, or not" Louis asked as we walked to my locker. "Y-You should" I smiled and unlocked my locker. "But what if I suck" Louis groaned and leaned his head on the locker next to mine. "Y-You won't" I laughed and grabbed my bag. I shoved my Spanish binder in my bag and closed my locker. "How do you know" Louis pouted. "Y-You're great a-at f-football, Boo" I smiled. I saw him blush a bit. It was adorable. "Really?" I nodded. Liam has been trying to get Louis to try out for the football team. The problem is, Louis keeps second guessing himself. He's great at football I don't know why he's being so hard on himself. "I should get going. I'll see you later?" "Y-Yeah" I said softly. "Bye Hazzabear" Louis yelled before running away.

                        I waved and turned around, walking to the main doors. Zayn was at his locker but he was just standing there on his phone. I walked over to him and poked his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me, "Hey beautiful." I blushed and waved. He pulled me into him, "What you up to?" I shrugged and looked up at him. He kissed my head softly and let me go. I smiled to myself and swung my bag over my shoulder. "You want me to drive you home" Zayn asked as he grabbed his bag from his locker. I nodded and grabbed Zayn's hand.

                      He entwined our fingers and smiled. He closed his locker and we started to walk out of the school. I swung our arms as we walked. Zayn laughed quietly, "So, why were you and Liam all cuddly during art class?" I shrugged. "Is he your boyfriend or something" Zayn asked. I shook my head. "Good" Zayn smiled and kissed my cheek. I giggled and rolled my eyes. I looked over at the football field and Louis was kicking the ball back and forth with Niall. He looked amazing. I can't play football. I suck at it. The only thing I can play is a fucking computer game.

                      I'm such a nerd. I bet you that's why my mum hates me. She doesn't want her son to be a nerd. My mum should really just tell me these things instead of trying to be nice. We finally made it to Zayn's car and I got into the car. Zayn took my bag and threw it in the back with his. He then started to drive. I leaned my head on the cold window and watched as we passed some trees.

                        "You okay Harry" Zayn asked. I nodded. "You don't seem okay." I shrugged and kept looking out the window. Zayn stopped the car at a red light. There was no traffic anywhere. Everyone is already home. I felt Zayn cup my cheeks. He forced me to look at him. "Babe, are you sure you're okay?" I nodded and leaned into Zayn. He did the same and kissed me. I kissed back softly. Zayn's lips were rough, unlike Liam's. Liam kissed me softly and slowly. Zayn kissed me roughly and at a fast speed. Zayn licked my bottom lip for an entrance and I gladly gave it to him. He explored my mouth and then I pulled away. He pecked my lips and sat back down in his seat and started to drive again. Okay then.

-*-

                         I jumped onto my bed with my Spanish text book. I put in my head phones in and turned on some random music. I opened the text book and sat it on my lap. I grabbed my notebook and wrote down notes as I went along. 'I wanna dance and love and dance again.' I love this song. But honestly, I hate the people who sing it. "Harry" I heard someone yell. I took my headphones off and saw my mum standing in the door frame of my room. "Louis will be here in 5 minutes and you still haven't cleaned up your room" my mum sighed. It's just Louis. He'll make a bigger mess anyways. I shrugged and put my headphones back in.

                    "Harry Styles! Clean your damn room" my mum hissed. I groaned and threw my headphones off. I got off the bed and waited for my mum to leave to pick up my room. She closed the door slowly. I threw all my clothes that were on the floor into my closet. I gathered up all the paper that was around my room and threw it in my tiny trash can. I picked up all the beanies that were on the floor and put them in my bathroom. I picked up the rest of the stuff and shoved it in my closet. That wasn't hard. Then my bedroom door swung open.