BAMBAM •CHEATER PART 2•

A/N: As i promised! There's a part 2 for this imagine then this is it. Sorry for making it too late.

BAMBAM'S POV

She's still in ER, I don't know what will happen but I'm praying for her safety. It was my fault so I should be the one in her position.
I'm a jerk! I really admit it. I regret every single things i do wrong to her. If only I just take care of her instead of hurting her.

I never imagine this worst scenario but yeah, It's happen. It's happen to her that haven't doing wrong. After few hours later, the doctor was here. I was too afraid of the knowing the possibility that I'll lose her.

"Any relatives of--" I stopped him.

"Here, I'm her boyfriend. How is she?" He nodded his head before saying any words.

"About the patient, She's okay now but she's in comatose​." I shook my head in disbelief. She suffer because of me.

"Don't worry she'll be okay but we don't know, when will she wakes up." It's a relief to heard that she's okay but still she's in coma stage.

I'll be patient to wait for you ____ sorry for making you feel hurt.

* 7 months had passed *

It's been a 7 months since that accident, Still hoping that one day she'll be wake up to call my name.

About the girl, I am with that day. She's my fling, I really do admit it that i had an affair with someone else. So, now I realized how ____ Important to me. I can't even leave without her.

My whole world crushed that day, I was wrong to hurt her. I'm happy to have in my life, I'm just realized it soon how lucky I am to have her. I can wait so long. Cheating with a girl like her was really wrong.

Back to the girl I'm with that day, after the accident I dumped her. She knows that I have a girlfriend but she still flirting with me. I shouldn't believed with her. She's good at flirting but she can't never compare to ____.

I'm here now to her room, Looking at her angelic face. I brushes the hair stains in her face. I gently kissed her forehead.

"I missed you _____, Please wake up. I love you so much. Sorry for all I do." I cried again. I can't handle seeing her here at the hospital like this. My hurt shutter into pieces.

I hold her hand not wanting to let go. I kissed it gently like what I've used to do before.

"____-ah? I need to go for now. Don't worry, I'll be back. Just have some stuff to do. I love you." I kisses her lips before taking my pace toward the door.

Before I open the door, I heard a small groan from somewhere. I look to your bed. You're opening your eyes little by little.

"Oh god! Your awake." I said with a tears escape into my puffy eyes. I click the button for calling the nurses and doctors. Doctor checked her then leave us alone when they're done.

I don't know how to react but I'm really happy that she's really wakes up now. It's worth it to wait for 7 months.

"____! How are you? Are you okay now Jagi? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't do that again. Just beat me if you want just please don't do it." I cried.

"I won't. Still, I didn't complete forgive you but I think i should be thankful for taking care of me while I'm in coma." So again I saw her precious smiles.

"I'm sorry, It was my Duty to take care with my Girlfriend. Jagi, Please give me a chance to prove it again to you that this time I'm worth with your love. I promised not to hurt you anymore." She nodded at me.

"Thank you, Jagi. I love you." I said before kissing her forehead.

"Just prove it. I love you too bambam."