Finally I Become More

I got out of the Tahoe which Seamus brought us here in and took a look around we were in the middle of a forest. It was moist and dark I loved it I breathed in lightly taking in the scent of trees and earth. I love nature,Seamus started walking so I followed him taking in the forest we didn't talk just kept walking. We walked for 20 minutes until he spotted something and held his hand up to stop me I did and looked at him questioningly.

"What is it?" I asked curious to know as to why we stopped in front of a hill In the middle of a forest not that I didn't like it.

"You may want to stand back." He says to me I stayed where I was and watched him walk to the top of the hill once up he turned and yelled down towards me. "Cover your eyes and go into a ball on the ground!" I thought for a second and then did the most intelligent thing ever. I covered my eyes with my hands and dropped to the ground landing on my side hard but stayed in a ball regardless but kicked myself mentally. As I was laying there I was thinking about my life as a normal human let's just say I'm happy to be modified in strength I won't be pushed around as much anymore. Seamus would be the only match to my strength hell he was without a doubt stronger. I felt the ground shake slightly and then saw red behind my eyes it was a bright light only thing I knew. after a bit it stopped.

"Okay you can come out now!" I heard Seamus yell down to me I uncovered my eyes first and then stood up. I looked to see a gorgeous glowing door I slowly approached Seamus and then spoke.

"That's a beautiful door." I breathed and looked at him he took out a piece of paper and spoke what must have been words I could not understand at all. I looked at the door nothing had changed,Seamus turned to me with an air of seriousness he bent down lower so I could see his eyeholes I felt small because he had to bend to be eye level with my small frame. and spoke to me very carefully as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You must enter that door if you choose to do so you can never go back your body will change." I pondered what that meant and decided to clarify.

"So this will give me super powers?" I asked hoping it was a yes that would be pretty cool.

"Yes" he replied still serious.

"Hell yes I'm going through." I gave a typical me response he didn't smile or anything he just looked all the more serious I on the other hand was smiling showing all of my teeth even an awkward incisor. He spoke with even more seriousness now and it was making me nervous.

"It isn't that easy...you won't be the same person going In you'll go through a lot of pain." my face dead panned I will go through still I need to. But that also means well I won't die I'll still be alive.

"I won't be well...dead. Sorry." I said wanting to look down instead of see his face until his next words.

"No you won't and its okay you aren't dead now." He said probably guessing what I was feeling at that point. My face lightened up and I parted my lips slightly to say something but I drew a blank there's nothing to say. I nodded instead he then moved out of the way to the door and said. "Good luck Seheya see you when you come out." with that I walked in and disappeared.

Today I become more.

A\N and end of book two!!! I hope you peeps like it the next book is called Forced Shadow Upon Power I decided to add on to the title because I can and I'm writing the first chapter in a bit so Peace out!!