Chapter 15- Zayn?

-Danielle POV-

I heard louis yelling at zayn, i cant belive he thinks that we fancy each other.  I mean he is really fit.  Wait danielle dont say that, you cant like zayn.  Stop. hes so amazing.  The way his hair is perfectly set on his head.  His eyes, they are just too ..oh my gosh.  im staring into space.  And guess who walks in?  Zayn yes just happens to be him.  I cant stop looking at him.

"Hey zayn"- i say sofly as i give him a hug

"Danielle, i have to speak to you"-zayn says as he closes the door.

He walks over to me and sits on the bed next to me

"Yeah, whats up?"-i say as i look into his eyes. i just cant stop looking they are so tempting

"Danielle, i know that you are in love with louis but i cant help to love you."-he says

He leans into me and kisses me. i didnt see that coming. It was slow and passionate and i kissed back, it was wrong but i did it anyway and he couldnt have seen that coming.  I knew i should have stoped but i couldnt, his kiss was so soft and his lips were nourished and soft they felt like a babys skin.   he stoped and i looked up at him smiling.

"i.. i love you"-zayn says as he takes my hand

"i really do love you as well.  its just that louis.  i have feelings for him too. zayn we cant tell anyone about this,"-i said as i let go of his grip

Zayn looks down at the ground.  i just cant help but feeling bad for him.  he always treated me well.. and its been only a day.  one day is not good.  how can i love someone after one day? 

"Im really sorry zayn"-i said, i got up and left the room without looking at zayn

I feel so bad, hes so perfect i cant make him sad.  I walked into the living room were louis, liam and morgan stood with there luggages.  i realized i needed my luggage so i went back to the room and got my luggage out and then came back with it.  When i got back all the guys stood there, liam louis morgan zayn and niall

"ok boys we are going to london were we have a house ready for us.  so morgan and danielle you are going to stay with us!?"-louis said

"Yes babe!"-i said smiling

he walked over to be and wraps his arm around my body.

"now thats right babe"-louis said smiling as zayn eyes me

"alright lets get to the car guys"-louis said

we all filled out of the room and made out way to the lobby when louis decided to pull the car up from the parking garage,  zayn just scooted his way over to me and i just keep looking at the ground.  forget about him. hes not here. no.  but as soon as he was about to speak louis was here! THANK GOODNESS.  we all got into the car were louis  sat in the front seat and niall sat next to him.  Morgan sat next to liam while i was stuck with zayn in the back of the car.  oh man well this is not going to be good not good.

but i cant help it.  Hes looking at me i cant take it im insecure about my body and there he goes putting his hand on my leg.  I look up at him and smile.  Liam turnes on love actually and morgan starts giggling.

-End of Danielle POV-

Zayn feels danielles blonde hair blow onto his shoulder.   he loooks down and sees that she is halfway asleep with her head on his lap.  be slowly take her hair and put it into a little bun.

-liam POV-

i look at morgan who seems to be enjoying the movie, i put my arm around her and she turns her head up and me.  Man shes so beautiful, her hair  flows in the air as the wind blows through the window, her eyes lure me in and i lean into her slowly and kiss her, this was our first kidd and it was soft it felt perfect and nothing could ruin the moment.

"NANDOS"-niall screams

oh god.