CHAPTER 1- IT ALL BEGAN WITH A DANCE...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The chapters in this story are relatively short, that's just how they were written. And, this story has many parts, unlike the other story. And this first chapter contains what I've come to call it as "doing it" so, yeah... just a heads-up, lol. ENJOY. :) :D

-Kat.

--- 

PART 1

---                 

-CHAPTER 1-

October 1, 2050.

Michael Chad Phillips Jr. stood next to his car down the street from Tracy Lynn Hart's house, A.K.A. his new girlfriend's house. 

Even though there was Cassandra before, Tracy was his first actual girlfriend. She was close to a year younger than him, but that didn't bother him too much. They just started dating, they weren't too serious quite yet.

He looked down at his watch, then back up to check and see if she was coming.

Soon enough, Michael Jr. could see Tracy sprinting down the street in his direction. She held her heels in her hand, and her dress flowed behind her as she came to where he was standing. 

"What took you so long?" He asked her. 

"Well, between getting ready and my dad lecturing me about no boys..." 

"Got it." 

Michael Jr. had heard enough to understand.

Tracy's father was overprotective, and he didn't know that she was dating Michael Jr. against his demands. Her father didn't approve of him, even if Michael's father was a good role model to him. Her father didn't care, he didn't want them seeing each other period after he found out that his daughter was friends with Michael Jr. and Tracy had to sneak behind her father's back just to see him. 

Tracy put her heels on, and let out a deep breath as they started to get in Michael's car. 

"You're ready, aren't you?" Michael Jr. asked her, opening the door for her to get in. 

"Yeah, but I'm still nervous..." 

"Don't worry about anything, I'll make sure everything is alright." Michael Jr. said to Tracy, as they sat down and got situated. 

She smiled at him, as they shut the doors and drove off...

---

They arrived at the dance, and the air just seemed to unsettle Tracy. She knew something was odd, and it made her hand tighten around Michael's hand. He looked at her, and he could tell there was something wrong with her. 

"Tracy..." 

She looked at him. 

"We don't have to stay if you don't want to..." 

"It's fine, Michael... after all the trouble we went through to come here together, we might as well make the most of it..." 

Michael Jr. gave her a half smile, as they awkwardly stood there, not sure what to do. 

A slow song started playing, and they just looked at each other before they slowly started to dance. 

The whole entire time, Michael Jr. looked at Tracy right in her eyes. 

She tried to gulp, but couldn't. Her throat was dry, and her heart started to beat a little faster as he got closer to her. 

He gently kissed her, and the song ended. 

"I... I need to get something to drink..." 

That was the first thing Tracy said, and Michael Jr. agreed with her.

They started drinking, and the rest just seemed to be a blur...

---

Michael Jr. felt Tracy's lips pressed against his, and her tongue in his mouth. 

It tasted like alcohol. 

He opened the back door to his car, and they fell inside as he reached to close the door. Tracy was underneath him, as he began to intensely kiss her neck. 

They then kicked their shoes off. 

He made his way back to her mouth, as he felt a certain tug on his shirt. He came back, and let her unbutton his shirt for him. She slid it off him and stripped him of his undershirt, throwing them somewhere in the back seat. 

She started unlatching his belt, undoing it from the loops on his pants and threw it on the floor. She undid his pants slowly, sliding them off to wear he was wearing nothing but his boxers. 

She teased him, touching him as those came off as well. Her mouth did the rest, as he let out a few slow moans. 

After a few minutes, he stripped her bare and began to seduce her. 

Her nails clawed at his back, as he had her pressed against the seat. She moaned harder each time he would thrust lightly, eventually until she was left speechless from all the pleasure he was giving her. 

They soon slowed down, going back to kissing and eventually to where they were just laying there. 

"That... was... amazing..." Tracy whispered to him. 

"My pleasure..." Michael Jr. said, sluggishly looking down at his watch, which he still had on. 

His blood-shot eyes grew wide, as he managed to tell what time it was. 

He searched for his clothes scattered around the backseat, and he drunkly dressed himself.

Tracy somewhat did the same, passing out tired after she was done. 

Michael Jr. picked her up in his arms, and put her in the front seat and then he got in himself. 

He drove off, soon driving off the road and hitting a tree head-on...

🎉 You've finished reading Don't Let Life Bring You Down (A DP Fanfic) (ON HOLD PERMANENTLY/DO NOT READ) 🎉