{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [24]

Start from the beginning

He sucked in a breath. "Katie?"

"Yes?"

"I think maybe...."

"Jimmy...please..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Absolutely sure?"

"Yes."

I felt him pull me close and his lips brush tentatively over mine.

"Just say stop or no whenever you want to stop," Jimmy whispered before he pressed his lips to mine.

I felt him lift me and he carried me up to his room.

He sat me on my feet and shut his bedroom door before locking it.

"Just for privacy. You can unlock it anytime you want."

I smiled at Jimmy and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm not going to change my mind Jimmy."

"I'm just telling you it's ok if you do."

"But I'm not."

He kissed me gently. I felt my zipper lowering but didn't stop him. His lips left mine and trailed along my jaw and then down my neck. I felt my dress pool at my feet and then Jimmy gripping my ass. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms wrapped tight around me kissing my neck before moving to my sweet spot. I moaned and pushed his coat from his shoulders. My fingers found the knot in his tie and ripped it open. I felt him chuckling against my skin.

"Slow down love, we have all night."

"Jimmy?"

"Yes love?"

"Do you...do you have anything?"

I saw him frown.

"Shit. Hold on." He sat me down on the bed and unlocked the door running out. He returned a few minutes later with a foil square. I raised an eyebrow.

"Brian won't notice. He doesn't keep track."

I laughed. He put the packet on the stand by the bed.

"You know love that we don't have to do this. I meant what I said."

"And what you said was you would wait until I'm ready, and I'm ready."

"Are you..." I gripped the sides of his face and pulled him closer kissing him. I felt him remove his vest and shirt. I smiled into the kiss before pulling him closer.

"I love you Jimmy."

"I love you more than anything Katie."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His kisses were tender along my throat and across my chest. His hands slowly moving along my sides and then upwards. I felt my bra loosen and then Jimmy's hands brushing it away. I gasp as his hands brushed the side of my breast. We hadn't gone this far before and it was new for me. I wrapped my arms around Jimmy.

"You ok love?"

"Yeah Duckie, I'm fine."

He smiled at his nickname.

"Only fine?"

"You aren't kissing me or touching me..."

"Mmm well we'll have to remedy that won't we?" He flashed me a wicked smile before I felt his hands cup my breasts. I groaned as he massaged one and then I felt his tongue flick over the nipple on the other. I felt him pull the nipple in his mouth and then I felt him roll it with his tongue. I moaned as I ran my hands through his hair. I heard the door open downstairs but it didn't register as Jimmy began to suckle. I moaned loudly and felt Jimmy switch breasts. My back arched as I felt him gently scrape his teeth against my nipple.