Once were in the car, Sky breaks the silence "Bre why do you think he did that today?" Sky asks, while we were getting ready i told her everything that had happened.

" i don't know but tonight i'll find out." I giggle. 

"well, we look hot and I'm ready to dance, you?" Sky asked as we pull into a house that seems alive. 

 "Hell yes." I say as we clamber out of the car. 

Many people are spread across the lawn and I can tell the house is just as packed. As Sky and I are wlaking up the sidewalk, "Bre?" I heaqr behind me, I turn to see David, not in his usuall casual clothes, hes dressed in a black button down and dark blue jeans. Before i can say anything backl he says, "and Sky!" He smiles at Sky then looks my way, his eyes rake up my body to my face, his smile seems  mischievous. 

"hey David!" Sky says and jumps towards him for a hug.

Hey hugs her tightly keeping his hands low, too low. When they sepperate he moves to hug me, i hug him back, and his hand sits dangerously low. Suddenly i get this feeling in my chest, but i quickly suppress it, that was the old me.

I step back, "we should go inside." I suggest.

"yeah sky says and turn to walk to the door. Just then David puts his arm around my waist and roughly cups  my butt, I let out a small gasp that sound more like a moan, i look around to make sure no one heard me. 

Im taken, i remind myself, im with Dom. I push his arm off me, "David, I dont want you to get wrong idea, im in a relationship." His arm has dropped but hes still walking intensly close to me, Sky just a few steps ahead. 

"If thats wha you want Bre," His eyes peer into mine, this is not the same David from school, the sweet innocent guy has dissapeared. 

"Yes, just leave me alone." I plead to him as we step into the house. 

Sky grabs my hand so we dont loose eachother in the crowded hall. I look behind me but David is no longer there.  

We get to an opening in the hall,as my eyes cover the room im drawn to the sight of Dom, sitting in a cushoin chair. Then i hear my own heart crack when i realize there is blonde, skank, sitting on his lap, with her arms around his neck. 

I cant believe how stupid i was to trust him enough to break my own moral code, and agree to be in a relation ship with him, because he 'doesnt want to loose me.' I refuse to let my broken heart show, i swallow my pain and take a deep breath.

My shell almost cracks when his eyes meet mine. His eyes flicker, like hes almost sorry for breaking my heart, but hes only sorry he got cought. 

Sky knows whats going on, i can tell when she whispers in my ear, "Skrew him."

I look at her turning my back to Dom and laugh, giving off the persona that i could care less, "I came here to have fun, and im deffinatly gonna be me." 

She smiles at that, just when David shows up with two drinks and hands them to us. I gulp the dark liquid and it burns my throat. I can feel Doms eyes on my back and im sparked with revenge. 

I grind my body against Davids and whisper into his ear, "Forget what i said before." 

He doesnt say anything but simply slides his hand over my ass and squeezes. 

I wrap my arm around Davids shoulder using him as a balence to tilt my head back and gulp down the rest of my drink. It burns all the way down and when i lift my head up im dizzy. 

"Sky come with me to get another drink."

Sky already has a handsome dark haired guy on her hips, i shake my head "never mind stay. C'mon David." I gab his hand and lift it up guiding him out of  the hallway. Leaving Dom behind. Out of sight, out of mind.