Ch 11

===CAUTION ADULT CONTENT===

Th entire car ride was silent, nothing but the simple connection between Dom's hand in mine. I was still annoyed by his harsh words towards David. I stubbornly kept my eyes out the window, I knew Dom could seance my mood.

When we pulled up to my house it was dark, Ace must be out.

I let go of Dom's hand to step out of the car. My sudden movement sends a sharp pain from my side causing me to sharply inhale, I clutch my wound with both my hands.

I didn't realize Dom was out of the car until he was by my side holding me like I'd brake.

I pull away, "I'm fine I'm fine"

He stays beside me, "lets just go inside" he suggests

"I don't need a babysitter "

"I'm not babysitting you Bre , I want to be here, with you."

"Why? So you can tell me what to do?" We start making our way up the path to the door.

He stops me, "I don't need you hugging onto other men." He says firmly.

"God, Dominic, he's just a friend"

He raises his voice, " you do not know him."

"We'll I can get to know him that's how friendships work" I yell back

"Why so he can steal you from me? Hell no." His loud deep voice sends heat to my stomach, and I realize I'm only mad because its my sexual frustration, it's been too long.

"Is that what you don't want? Your afraid David is going to take me from you ?"

He says nothing.

I speak softly, maybe Sky was right Dom might love me, "I'm yours Dominic, I know we're not together by a title and that's okay. David ? He's nothing compared to you. Hell you've seen me at my worst and your still around. "

Suddenly he grabs my waist and kisses me, it's not hard but it's passionate and warm. He bites my bottom lip pulling it down, begging my mouth open wider. His tongue takes advantage of this and now it's hot. I grind my body against his. Dom's hand travels from my hips to my sides and higher, once his hand runs over my side i flinch. He pulls away instantly.

"Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry"

I'm gasping for breath, still firmly pressed against his body, "no I'm just soar."

"Let's go inside" he pulls my hand inside. "How bad is it? "

Once in the house I sit on the couch and he stands across the room, studying me.

"It wasn't that bad until.." I realize what I was about to say knowing that it could make the situation worse, and I'm just way to heated to let him go.

"Until..?" He urges

I sigh, "we'll when David hugged me, he accidentally ..." I trail off

His face goes hard, "he hurt you" his breathing rapid.

"No, no, well yes, but he didn't know"

"Doesn't matter he should have never touched you to begin with" his voice raised again.

How can I stop his rage. I use what I know he wouldn't be able to resist. I stand up a take my hoodie off. I have nothing on beneath but my bra. His eyes go wide.

"Dom.." I coo. I unbutton my skinny jeans and begin towards my bedroom.

I'm in my room now but I hear him chuckle, "Bre " he says "what are you doing."

I giggle, "I'm seducing you now get your ass in here." I yell to him

He strides into the room. I lay out on my queen sized bed. It's black and has a white padded headboard, trimmed with black wood. He sighs and his eyes rake up and down me.

"These jeans are so tight, would you help?" I smirk

His large hands grip the top of my jeans and pull down, exposing my lace underwear.

I see the hunger in his eyes, I point to his shirt, "off."

He does and I'm aching at the site of his chiseled body, an effortless perfection that makes me bite my lip.

I sit up and pull him onto the bed. He flips us with easy, I stratal him. He still has his jeans on . I put my hands on his chest and pout.

One hand on my bare thigh, he brings his other to my cheek, "don't pout" his smile is contagious.

"How can I not pout when you won't let me have my way with you?"

"Your I'm complete control baby"

I smile, a devilish smile and unbutton his jeans. I pull them down with his boxers, his hardness exposed.

I grip it and begin to massage it up and down, his chest rises and he moans.

I've done this with a lot of people, but with Dom it's different.

Suddenly Dom flips us over again, now he's above me. He rushes my panties down then slowly slides his finger up and down my slit, I fist the sheets. He begins to kiss my neck and a moan is released.

"I want you" I breathe

"Now?" He asks hesitantly

"I'm on the pill, " I unhook my bra, "Now."

His hands now travel, exploring my breasts.

I lift my hips up and he slides himself in, I gasp at his warmth. He slides in and out faster and faster. His kisses stay passionate. My nails rake down his back. His mouth moves to my jaw and he moves faster and harder .

I reaches under my back flips us agin. I take control now slowing is down. I roll my hips and keep steady by planting my hands on his chest. His eyes burn into mine and I rock up and back down earning a moan.

I ride him until I feel him twitch under me and confess his pleasure inside me, causing me to do just the same.

When were done I fall to the bed beside him, both of us catching our breath, he speaks first.

"You say your mine, even with out a title,"

"Yeah.."

"But would you like one?"

I turn to look at him, who's already looking at me. I don't say anything. I'm not the relationship type, I just hookup.

"I don't know Dom.." I sigh

His eyes look a little hurt but his voice still sounds strong.

"Why not?"

"I, I'm just, not sure"

He cups my chin forcing me to look into his eyes, "be mine for certain."

My heart leaps and even though I know it's just not me, I think it can work. Everything is different with Dom, everything is better.

I nod my head and smile. I'm rewarded with a kiss. I can get used to this.