Ch 12

"Good." Dom says after his lips disconnect from mine. "So there's a party tonight. Kinda like a going away party for Mia's fiance." Doms voice is naturally so deep, i love hearing him talk. "Do you want to go with me?" He asks. 

A party, with Dom. Well I usually go with Ace to his friends party's, and Dom is in that same friend group. Shouldn't be too bad. "Yeah i'll go" I smile and stand from the bed, pulling my hoodie and shorts on. My side is sore but i have some pain pills Sky left me. 

"What time does it start?" I ask Dom.

"Nine." He says. When i look at my phone i see two missed calls from Sky so i call her back.

"Hello?" Sky answers

"Hey girl, you called?"

"Yeah, um Ace invited me to a party tonight for someone named Mia, are you going.?" She asks

"yeah I'm going with Dom." I look at Dom who's eyes are on me. It warms my stomach and brings a smile to my face.

"Oh okay well I'm coming over we can get ready there."

"Sounds good." I say and she hangs up.

I turn to Dom, "Sky is coming over."

He nods and lifts himself from the bed, and my its a wonder i didn't faint right there. His body is chiseled to perfection, as my eyes learn his body.

His voice rips me from my thoughts, "ill pick you up before the party." He pulls his jeans on.

"its fine Sky is driving."  

He looks at me, deeply, its like hes studying my face. I cant tell his expression, but i choose to ignore it and walk out of the room to get some water. 

"I'm out." Dom says walking out of my room fully clothed. I go to give him a good bye kiss, like a normal couple would but he's already out the door. 

Why is he acting so strange. We were just so happy and everything was fine, did i say something? Did I do something? 

before i know it Sky walks in the door. 

"babes!! time to get hottttt." she does a little dance.

"hah, and who are you getting hot for?" I ask

"well i don't know.. technically your brother is my date." she stutters

"What?" I choke.

"Well he asked me.." She slumps down onto the couch. It doesn't surprise me, i knew Ace liked her, ever since we were young. 

"okay just don't break his heart." i giggle and lay next to her on the couch. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Its nine o'clock, Sky and I are checking ourselves once more in the mirror. I've got on a little black dress,that hugs my body in the right places but doesn't show any cleavage, its short the way I like it. I put some curls in my hair and they have fallen to waves but it looks good. My makeup is light but compliments my dark eyes. I top it off with some black heels that lace around my ankle and a bulky silver necklace. 

Sky Looks amazing with a tan dress with a plunging neck line, that hugs her butt. Her shoes are casual but sexy and her makeup is flawless. She's left her natural wavy hair down. 

"so this is your first party as a taken women?" she chuckles. 

"Guess so," i sigh, shes right, if this were any other night i'd bring home a stranger and screw him untill morning, then call him a cab, but I'm a taken women now, and Dom is amazing. I just wish I could understand him, and his moods.