"Have you never seen one before? We'll ride in pairs if it makes you feel better." Tomoki smiled, bringing everyone else.

I looked out to the horizon and calmly approached the end of the dock. The others talked of who would ride which machine as I stared blankly out to the endless waters. It reflected the sun above like a mirror and I felt the breeze run thru my feathers. It enticed me, almost beckoned me forth with the currents of the wind. I couldn't refuse it.

"You comin', Guardian?" Tomoki asked.

I opened my wings as wide as they'd go and the others began to take notice.

"Guardian?" Sohara questioned.

"Don't you wanna-"

I flapped my wings to instantly soar just above the open ocean. I leaned to make a wide turn and ran the tip of my wing into the water, kicking up a little trail that followed me.

"What's he doing?" Tomoki asked.

"Being free." Nymph smiled.

I ascended up and faced the sun, feeling its warmth on my skin. I inhaled the breath of the sea that wrapped around me and hovered blissfully in the calm. It was divine.

"I'm gonna go chillax somewhere. My frickin feet hurt." Tomoki complained as he walked off towards the set spot.

Tomoki dropped onto a towel under an umbrella and shut his eyes in relaxation.

"Can't get much better than this." Tomoki exhaled.

"Hey, Did you see the hot guy? He's over there, look!" A girl with her friends yelled.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot I gained a following as Mask Du Pants." Tomoki smiled.

"They're not talking about you, idiot." Nymph sat next to him with a bag of chips.

"Huh?" Tomoki sat up.

I slowly touched my shoes to the edge of the water, not knowing whether to swim or not. I instead looked out to the oceanic horizon.

"Great, he's already stolen my spotlight." Tomoki laid back down. "Can't get much worse than this."

"Master? I was wondering if you could teach me to swim." Ikaros looked down at Tomoki.

"I've already taught you. Legs out, flutter kick. Easy." Tomoki answered.

"I meant... like Guardian." Ikaros looked out to the water.

Tomoki sat back up abruptly.

I looked down into the water underneath my feet. The ocean looked so mirror-like and peaceful with untouched water.

"What the hell?!" Tomoki yelled.

"Woah, what?? He can walk on water?" Nymph was also shocked.

"Oh, that's it!" Tomoki got up and ran into the water.

He swam right up to me in a fit of anger.

"You! Get in the water! You are going to learn how to swim!" Tomoki yelled.

I looked down at Tomoki and scoffed. I knelt down and flapped, pushing me straight up into the air. Water splashed into Tomoki's face and I landed on the sandy beach beside Ikaros. The two of us just locked eyes.

"Hey! Help! The waves are starting to pick up! I'm gunna drown out here! I swear I'll..." Tomoki flailed and went under.

Everyone didn't change out of their swimwear and instead followed Tomoki to a new location.