Chapter 5

Sorry!!!I'm back!
~Blake~
"So, Blake what are you gonna wear to the party," asks Daniel helping Alpha Blake unpack.
Blake sighs, "I don't know, something black probably."
"And you wonder why people always think you're some cold heartless freak," Daniel mumbles not too quietly.
Blake frowns as he stares at his T-shirt. People didn't think he was a freak... Did they. That's kind of mean and hurtful. What's wrong with people these days. Another sigh.
"You're really depressing you know that. All you do is sigh," complains Daniel.
"And all you do is complain and mock me," replies Blake finally reaching his tolerance limit.
The emotion meeting with Alpha Nick and his Luna had left him drained. Blake was way too tired to deal with the party tomorrow .
"Let's get some rest and wake up early tomorrow to get ready" says Blake his wolf jumping at the word tomorrow.
Is something gonna happen tomorrow...
Silence
Fine don't talk. Blake's wolf was the stubborn silent type. Making him super annoying to Blake.
"Whatever goodnight. I'm gonna call my girl" sings Daniel as he leaves.
~Blu~
Saying he was excited was an understatement. Blu could feel that something was going to happen. His wolf had been pacing since he woke up until now.
After putting up his things from the mall he heads put of his room to his fathers office.
Hope he's still up thinks Blu. He definitely is, Blu's father was always up til late doing work.
Blu was proud of his father and mother he dreams of being a Luna as wonderful as she is one day.
Blu gives a light tap on his fathers office door.
"Come in kiddo" replies Alpha Nick.
As blu walks in he stops to sit on one of the sofas but thinks better of it. If he sits down he might not ever get up. Man were those chairs comfortable.
"Excited for tomorrow?" Asks Nick already knowing the answer.
"Yes! Very... But a little nervous also. Is that weird it probably is gosh I'm so weird. My mate will probably think I'm annoying or something. OH GOSH WHAT IF-"
"Calm down Blu and take a deep breath for me" says Nick calmly trying to suppress a laugh.
This was Blu beneath all the self confidence and sarcasm. A scared overly dramatic boy. He tries to hide it but when he starts thinking about things it's hard to get him to stop.
"Don't worry so much. Its OK to feel a little scared everyone does when they first meet their mate. Even me," says Nick with a small smile to his son.
"Really?" Asks Blu softly wiping his big watery eyes.
"Of course the fear is natural. I'd be worried if you weren't scared. When meeting you're mate you know they can either make you or break you. This one person in all of the world is supposed to understand and trust and love you better than any one, but there's always the question of what if they don't. Don't worry though if you just trust in the moon goddess everything will be fine."
"Thanks dad!" Replies Blu running around the desk to hug hi father "goodnite".
" Goodnight Blu, sweetdreams" says Nick
Before walking out Blu turns and says "by the way your office smells really nice today. Is it a new air freshener?"
Leaving a confused Nick sitting alone.
What smell?