Son Of A Gun (Zarry AU)(sequel to The Mobsters Boyfriend)

Start from the beginning

The knock on the door got more impatient.

"hold on you impatient twats." harry says but he opens the door to see its his landlord.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that because we have more important things to discuss like rent." the older Spanish accented man says.

"Marco we will have the money soon, are check hasn't balanced." Harry says not sure of his answer.

"That's what you said last week. 5 days or I will evict you and your family." Marco says before turning around without another word.

Money has been tight. Zayn has been working under the table as much as possible because its still not safe for him to get a regular job.

Harry sighed and put his hand through his curls and right when he was about to shut the door,  josh and niall arrived.

They were both bickering.

" I'm the guest so I'm sleeping in the bed." josh says.

"Josh I will kick your Ass back to Doncaster before I give up my bed." Niall replies walking straight into the flat and past harry like he wasn't there, josh following him.

"you have to think about the possibilities and you kicking my Ass isn't one of them." josh says.

Harry sighs again before shutting the door.

"Fuck off josh." Niall says.

"Language guys there u

is a 2 year old within hearing reach." Harry says getting their attention.

"Harry!" josh yells embracing harry in a hug.

"Josh." harry replies less enthusiastically.

"You're right ill watch my language, where is little Liam Jr. anyway?" Josh asked.

"James, his names James." Harry says leading the both of them to the kitchen.

"What I thought you named him after payno." josh says before he enters the kitchen.

" We thought it was a bit too literal so we went with his middle name." Zayn says as he cuts up the hot dogs he made for james.

"Oh, niall told me different." Josh says when he finally gets in sight of James.

" James hi mate I'm your uncle josh."  josh says approaching his high chair a liitle too quickly

" Josh no-" harry warned but it was too late.

James broke out in tears.

"What'd I do?" josh asked.

"He gets anxious and nervous around new people." Harry says lifting James  from his high chair and holding him in his arms letting James tears soak his black t shirt.

"maybe i came off a little to aggressive." josh admits.

"You think?" niall says rolling his eyes as he leans up against the cupboard.

James started to calm down and he rubbed his eyes before yawning.

"Are you tired bub?" Harry asked his precious child.

James shakes his head and tried to fight off another yawn. Harry looked at the clock on the stove and Saw that it was almost 9:30 way past his bedtime.

"zayn I'm gonna read him a book and get him to bed." Harry says as James gives in burying his head in the nook of his dadas neck. but not before eyeing josh as if he was a unknown species

"alright love." Zayn replies moving to kiss James forehead.

with that Harry took James to his bright orange bedroom.

"mate I'm sorry I was just excited to meet my nephew." Josh says sitting at the set table.

" he's not your nephew you're in no way related to Zayn or Harry ." niall reminds josh.

"Niall shut up and Josh its alright he needed to get to bed." Zayn says putting a bowl full of pasta on the table.

"its been almost two years since I've seen you guys how's life going?" josh asked changing the subject.

"um good, I mean nothing's perfect but I can't complain." zayn says putting a plate of bread sticks next to the pasta.

"You've got a kid, wow Zayn Malik the mobster with a son." Josh says grinning.

"I was surprised too." niall says chuckling.

"I'm not a mobster anymore." Zayn reminds them.

"Your right Zayn Malik the #1 dad." josh teases.

earning a chuckle from niall but a scowl from Zayn.

"I'm still bad." Zayn says shrugging his shoulder.

"letting your son go down the slide by himself does not qualify for bad Zayn." niall jokes.

"He better not have." harry says entering the kitchen.

"and if I did what would you do?" Zayn asked sitting at the table with niall and josh.

"forbid you from the one thing you can't live without." Harry says sitting next to zayn and dishing out pasta.

"what's that...your cooking?" Zayn guessed.

harry shook his head. biting into a bread stick.

" god this daddy thing is really getting to your head... Sex Zayn Sex!" Josh says.

"oh." Zayn says blushing.

harry shakes his head before changing the subject, a subject he was afraid to ask about.

"how uh, how is Doncaster?"

Zayn immediately tensed up.

josh looked at his pasta and then too the bread sticks and then finally to Harry.

"It's uh, uh different. I mean Louis still locked up but-" josh says before biting into a bread stick.

"but?" niall adds.

"Louis is uh getting out soon...in about a month." Josh mumbles.

Harry tried to seem like he wasn't affected but with a squeeze on his thigh from Zayn he could tell Zayn saw that Harry felt nervous about it.

"How is he getting out so soon? Zayn asked taking a n

bite if his food.

"Good behavior." josh answers.

Zayn was all surprised from the news but Harry wasn't so much but that just might be because of the letters thay Louis sent that he has hidden deep in their closet.

" let's just lay low for a while." Zayn advises.

"Zayn were In Spain he's in the U.k. were all good. I don't want to change things because of that twat." Harry spits, his anger relevant.

"he's right, we all have new lives let's embrace them instead of dwelling on the past. Josh says sipping his whine.

But no matter how far away they are from Louis they will never have a piece In mind.

_______________________________________

A/N:. Love writing this sooo far. James is so cute and josh and niall are so funny.

I hope you like it.

vote!!!!

Comment.( do you like the cover?)

Share