Chapter 5 - Step by step

There were soft lips trailing kisses down his chest, lingering briefly at every one of his four nipples, licking, biting, sucking and then going further down, along his happy trail until they reached the soft skin where his thigh met his groin. Harry was moaning, trying to not let his hips buck up and hold still. He let his hand wander downwards to grab Louis' hair, pulling slightly. That startled a groan out of Louis, who was still mouthing near Harry's cock, so the vibration sent a tingling sensation all over Harry's body.

"Louu." Harry moaned desperately, he was already at the edge just from Louis' constant teasing, "Please."

Louis finally seemed to indulge him and took Harry's whole cock down in one go.

"Uurrhhgg. Lou. God yeah." His fingers tightened in Louis' hair, which seemed the only way not to lose himself completely.

"Mhhh. You taste so fucking good." Louis pulled off for a second to catch his breath and then immediately went back to it. He was slurping and choking and making a mess. But Harry loved it.

"Lou, can I- ooooooh, yeah." Harry was cut off by Louis sinking down on him until he hit the back of his throat. But he seemed to have heard Harry, because he nodded with his mouth still full of Harry. They have been together long enough to know exactly what the other meant.

Louis pulled off a little bit and looked up at Harry as if to say 'go on'. When Harry's eyes met Louis', glazed over with lust and want and already starting to fill with tears, Harry couldn't hold himself back anymore. He put both hands on the back of Louis' head, gripping the hair tightly and holding him in perfect position for him to thrust upwards. Louis opened his mouth obediently and closed his eyes, waiting for Harry to start.

"You look so hot, god Lou." Harry didn't start slow, he bucked his hips up in fast, even thrusts, using Louis to get himself off. And Louis took it. He always took it so well. He spluttered, he choked and tears were running down his cheeks, but he didn't pull away. Harry loved Louis like that, so submissive and trusting, only wanting to please Harry. He knew that Louis also got off on it, and he was further encouraged when Louis shifted one hand downwards to get a hold of his own cock.

Harry knew both of them where near the edge, so he didn't let his thrusts falter.

"God, Lou... I'm so close... You take me so well." Louis only moaned at Harry's words, close himself.

With a choked off moan, Louis came all over the bed, mouth still open for Harry.

Harry bucked his hips up three, four more times before he squeezed his eyes shut and came with a strangled "Louuuuu" on his lips.

When he opened his eyes again though, he was met with Louis standing one step into the room, a tray with two cups of presumably tea in his hands, mouth hanging open and looking at Harry in shock.

Shit.

Harry looked down at himself, embarrassment showing on his cheeks with a crimson red, at least he was still under the covers, but he felt a sticky wetness in his boxers. Oh god. He just had a wet dream about Louis. In Louis' bed. And he even came in his sleep. For god's sake, he wasn't sixteen anymore. That shouldn't happen to him anymore. Apparently sleeping in a bed together with Louis snuggled next to him brought up some memories.

"Louis." He didn't know what to say.

"Hey. I uh, I'm just -" Louis seemed to have lost his words as well, eyes still wide, "I'm just gonna -" He didn't even finish his sentence, just turned around and left the room. Harry could hear him walking down the stairs.