chapter 1

Taika point of view

I was travelling to Konoha with my adoptive sisters, Youko and Makato. Me and my sisters are connected by our past and after having several dreams of the Konoha, we came to the conclusion that, maybe, someone there knows us and maybe our family is there. For the past four years and half, we had been living with Kato traveller, a village-less group of ninjas. A group of ninja called the ‘ancient’, as they were descendent of the first ninja. Because of them, I'm specialist in medical jutsu that I'm allows me to modify my body or someone else without causing physical pain. I can also heal chakra point which have been damaged or destroyed. Pretty useful skill, for my danger proned family.

“Keke!” my monkey, coco said.

He was a snub-nose monkey which I rescued from a horrible family and from that day onwards he been by my side. I trained him as ninja-monkey; his speciality was medical jutsu and Genjutsu. I started to pet him affectionately. Winter, Youko white eagle was ahead of us, looking out for danger. Winter was found as baby eagle with a broken wing by Youko, Youko found her and tended to her wounds. Makato had a red squirrel which she named Rose, since she found her in a rose garden, Rose is always found on wrapped around Makato neck.

“Taika, Look its Konoha Gate. We made it”, Makato screamed, jumping around and doing cartwheels as Youko just rolled her eyes at her.

“Stop it, Baka. You’re making us look like fools!” Youko said, smacking Makato on the head as she grumbling saying she was only excited. I rolled my eyes at the sight, typical behaviour from them.

“You guys should stop, we’re at the front of the gate”, as soon as I said that two ninja approach as us.

“Hello, my name is Izumo and this guy over here is, Kotetsu...” he said point at the spiky hair one.

“Hello, my name is Taika, this is Makato, the blond one and the black hair one is Youko”  

“Well, what is your business with Konoha?” Kotetsu said, eyeing us.

“I don’t see, how this is any of your business, spiky” Youko said, growling at the Kotetsu.

“Sorry Kotetsu, we are planning to visit the Hokage. We think we might have some relative here”, Makato smiled sheepishly to him

“Don’t mind, Youko. She just antisocial”, I said, giggling

“We will take you to the Hokage, come on Kotetsu!” Izumo said, walking off. Signalling us to follow

Flash forward

Hokage office

“Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, I saw the stupid trick you played out on the hospital roof. Are you f***** insane!” yelled a female voice

“Taika, I thought this was the Hokage office not some angry woman one” Makato said.

“Makato, you truly a baka. The Hokage is a Woman”, Youko said, rolling her eyes. Makato was about to protest.

“Before you two start arguing, why don’t we enter the office”, they both nodded at me and Makato knocked on the door while Youko just barged in. Me and Makato just signed and followed.

“Sorry to interrupt but we were wondering if we could speak to you?” Makato said timidly.

Tsuanda point of view

“Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, I saw the stupid trick you played out on the hospital roof. Are you f***** insane!” I yelled, causing all three of them to look down in shame.

I can’t believe how foolish Naruto and Sasuke using Chidori and rasengan against each other and Sakura running into the middle of their fight trying to stop it. Luckily, Kakashi was there to stop them. Both Kakashi and Jiraiya was present trying to calm me down. 

Knock. Knock.

Before I could tell them to wait, a girl barged in followed by the two others. The woman who first came in she had dark blue hair and onyx eyes, like Sasuke. She was wearing a short black Kimono with a blue dragon design that reaches her knee and she wore black shorts under her kimono. She also wore traditional ninja shoes with her outfit. Her katana was tied to her waist, while bandages wrapped around her knees to her feet, there was also a white eagle on her shoulder. The second girl had Blond hair and blue eyes. She had a dark orange fishnet long Sleeves top, which was under her sleeveless orange hoodie and had a design similar to Naruto. She also was wearing black shorts, which had bandages underneath and black fingerless gloves. She was wearing traditional ninja shoes and a red squirrel was wrapped around her neck. The last girl made my breathing completely stopped. She had white hair and honey coloured eyes like mine. It was her facial markings; she had a purple diamond in the centre of her forehead and red marking surrounding her face. She had red tank top with bandages underneath. Over her red tank top, she was wearing a black loose fitting v-neck shirt. The v reaches all the way down showing her belly button, showing allot of her cleavage. The v-neck shirt had baggy sleeves covering her fingers. The v-neck showed some bandages covering her left arm. She had bow around her shoulder, while her arrows around her waist which was next to two black fans. She had on black shorts and with black combat boots.

Everyone looked at the girls, frozen in shock. Jiraiya eyes was widen with shock as was mine. I couldn’t help the tears from falling from eyes.  Silence filled the room while everyone looked at girls. Until, Both Naruto and Sasuke shouted, “nee-chan!!” Naruto ran toward the blond girl, hugging her as he cried while the girl just looked confused. Sasuke did the same thing to dark blue hair girl.

“Musume!” Jiraiya shouted running toward the third girl.

Taika point of view

What the hell? Why was this white hair man hugging me and crying. Mumbling, my daughters finally home. What the hell? I looked at Youko, her eyes was twitching while Makato had a confused faced.

“Erm... I don’t mean to be offensive to you but who are you people? And why are you calling me daughter?”

“Musume, don’t you remember me?” said the white hair old man

“What?!”