The Down Fall of Revenge

Draco's POV

" Thanks Neville for being the referee! " Harry shouted to Neville, waving at our team. " When did he get here? " I asked in surprised. " He's been here Ferret " Harry said rolling his eyes, mocking me. " Well sorry, oh great one " I said mocking back. " Let the games begin!! " Neville said releasing the snitch and throwing the quaffle as high as he can. I caught the quaffle but Ginny gained on me quick. " Crap " I thought as I saw her flew right beside me. Ginny was about to grab the quaffle but I threw the quaffle into one of the rings just in time. " 0-1! " Neville said happily. 

We had played for 30 minutes now and the scores were 25-25. A tie breaker was about to begin and I'm sweating like crazy. I glanced at hermione, she looks so beautiful like always. Her hair swaying in the wind, her shoulders bold upon her, and her face was just gorgeous. Ron saw that I was staring at her mildly and gave me a death glare, since I'm that childish, I stick my tongue out. " First to score is winner! " I shouted with a dashing smirk. " Yeah whatever rug rat " Ron said rolling his eyes. " Rug rat? Where did that nickname come from? " I thought glaring at Ron dashing to Ginny. Neville then threw the quaffle up and the games had begun once more.

I chased Ginny until she threw the quaffle to one of our rings but hermione blocked. Amazing. I looked up to find Harry, he looked worn out and dead almost. " Come on harry, you can do it " I thought clutching my fist. I then heard a female scream. I turned to see who and saw hermione. Falling out of her broom and a ginger haired boy dashing away from the stadium. " That jerk! " I thought angrily. I gripped my broom as I dived for hermione, as I got closer and closer to her, I realized that we are about to approach the ground. Before she could have died, I caught her in my embrace and turned the broom upwards. " Oh my god Draco, are you guys ok? " Ginny coming towards me on the ground with a grim expression. " Yeah yeah, everything is fine. " I said looking down at Hermione shaking body. " It's okay Mione, we're on ground " I said quietly. I lifted her chin to meet me face and saw tears. " That bastard WILL pay " I said through my teeth. " Ginny, how come your mom hasn't done anything about Ron's behavior? "Blaise asked shaking his head. " Well, I don't know exactly but ill for sure send her a letter tonight " Ginny said heading for the lockers. " Come on Hermione, go change and we can head back to our dorms " I said handing her to Ginny sadly. " Thank you Draco " Hermione whispered with a weak smile. " That smile kills me. I don't want her faking it ever " I thought feeling funky. " Dude, you ok?" Blaise said patting my back.  " Yeah, just thinking... " I said walking beside him. " Wow! Draco is actually thinking for once!! " Blaise joked. " Shut up! I have better grades then you're a*s " I said with a smirk. " That might be true but you have a smart witch as your girlfriend so that doesn't count " Blaise said warmly. 

Hermione's POV

" Mione, you sure you ok? " Ginny asked with concern. " Yeah, I'm fine mostly " I said feeling really hurt in the inside. " You're  lying, stop " Ginny said pushing her legs up to her chest on the couch. " I'm serious fine, don't worry " I said looking away from her. Just then Draco and  Blaise came in without shirts. " What views! We haven't seen them without shirts on for a while now " Ginny whisper to me with a smirk. " Hush and enjoyed the view " I whispered back and couldn't help but smile. " Hey " Blaise said grinning. " Hi Blaise, what's up with shirtless boys today? " Ginny said standing up and putting her arms around his neck. They started making out, great. " Hermione, lets give them their privacy " Draco said pointing to my room. I nodded headed for my room with Draco arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulders as support like always and opened the door for the both of us. Draco pushed down the bed and looked at me worryingly. " What? " I asked with a smile. " Aren't you mad at him? " Draco asked with a sigh. " Of course I am but I don't wanna show that side to you yet " I said with a grin. " Is that good? Or bad? " Draco asked with a sly smile. " Good ferret " I said shifting my body for more comfort. " You cold? " Draco said guessing me completely. " Yup " I smirked.