The Astronomy Tower

Hermione's POV

I was busy the rest of the week with studying for the N.E.W.T test. I hadn't even seen Draco all day either. Today in Potion Class, Draco didn't show up either instead there was a note on my desk.

            Dear Hermione,

                                            Meet me in the Astronomy Tower at 11:30 for something

                                          DM

I was furious at him for skipping class for something worthless. " I can't believe he would skip class for this! " I thought as I head for our dorm.

" DRACO!!!...... " I shouted as I busted in the dorm, seeing no one. I walked up the stairs and walked into his room seeing emptiness. I walked over to his bed and saw another note.

           Dear Beautiful,

                                         I know your mad at me for skipping class, but I asked permission first, don't worry ;)

                                  DM

I reread the note at note at least 10 times until I was sure he was telling me the truth. I knew if I go early he wouldn't like it, so I decided that exactly 11:30, I will leave. I continue my day working in the library and reading every book they can offer. 

I had studied for 6 hours until Harry came looking for me. " Hermione? " Harry whispered shouted as he came around the counter where I was. " I'm here, Harry " I said waving at him. " Mione, its almost 8 PM, you haven't even ate yet " Harry said looking at me with concern. " I have to pass time somehow beside at least I can boost up my grades " I said. Harry then just stared at me like I proved him that 2+2=5. " Well here, Lets get you some food before you faint " Harry said helping me put my books away. " Thank Harry, really " I said picking up my bag. We walked out the library and headed for the Great Hall. " So, where is pansy? " I asked looking at harry. " Um, I should probably ask you the same, Where's Draco? " Harry said giving me a crooked smile. I looked stunned as Harry rejected my question but I ignored it. " Uh, He's somewhere. He didn't tell me I guess " I said looking at my feet as we made a turn around a corner. " So, he just left you here without any company but in the arms of books? " Harry said looking at me at the corner of his eyes. I coughed a little as now I thought of it, did he actually left me alone? " Harry, Wheres pansy? " I asked changing the subject. " She is with her friends at Hogsmeade " Harry said putting his hands behind his head.

We entered the dinner hall and I ate at least two bowls of soup and a piece of cake. " Hermione, you are very hungry " Harry said smiling at me. " I didn't know that I even was to be honest " I said wiping my mouth with a napkin. " Did lover boy eat? " Harry asked curiously. " Um, I don't know Harry, remember he left me alone " I said looking at him with hurt. " Oh sorry, Mione. I didn't know it hurts " Harry said wrappings arms around me. " Harry, what time is it? " I asked trying to get Harry off of me. " 9:54 PM " Harry said moving away from me. " Harry, I should probably go and wait for Draco or sleep " I said standing up form our table. " Sure, I have to wait for Pansy " Harry said walking me to the Dinner Hall doors. " Night, Harry " I said hugging Harry. " Night, Mione and thanks for the candy you got me for christmas " Harry said letting go of me and walking to his dorm as I went the opposite direction as Harry.

It was 11:23 as I looked at the clock after a long 1 hour 30min study session. I changed to my normal comfortable clothes as I headed for  the Astronomy Tower. I walked up the stairs as I notice some rose petals half way through the stairs and I wondered if Draco did this. I started walking faster to see what was going on and nearly fell when I reached the top if someone haven't caught me. " Hello, Love " The most familiar voice ever said seducingly. " Hello Draco, dear " I said back, trying to regain my balance. " Your 12 seconds late, you goody goody  two shoe " Draco said wrapping his arms around me waist. " Oh really? Well I'm sorry " I said leaning to touch our lips together. " better? " I asked stroking his jawline. " Much, now come on, I want to show you something, remember? " Draco said pulling me near the edge of the tower. Draco then putted his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see. " Draco! I might fall! " I shrieked. " Don't worry, I got you " Draco said stopping suddenly. " Are we there yet? " I asked gripping Draco's sleeves. " yep " Draco whisper as he revealed the little setup. There was a Gryffindor color blanket as base and their were candles and rose petals everywhere. There were Slytherin colored balloons and a picnic basket and even a plushy of a lion sitting on top of the basket. " Do you like it? " Draco asked nervously. " I..... You......How..... What? " I stuttered. " How did you convinced the professors? " I asked first. " I'm second top student and I said I was doing this  for you " Draco said smirking at my surprised face. " Ok um, what about the all the supplies? " I asked , hands on my hip. " Pansy got them for me but I got the Plushy myself " Draco said offering me to sit down. I sat but still looking at his handsome face, I then notice some flashy lights up in the sky. " What is this even for? " I asked taking his hand in mine. " Well its new year and I heard the northern can be seen today, so why not show them to you, nerd head? " Draco said gripping my hand tighter. I face palm myself as NOW I remember that it WAS new year. " You did all this for me? And even missed all your classes for this? " I asked holding his chin up. " yep love, do you like it? " Draco asked with a small smirk. " I love it, thanks ferret! " I said kissing his cheek. " Just the cheek? " Draco asked taping his lips. I shook my head at his ego and leaned in and capture his lips. I leaned on his shoulder as we watched the Northern lights with the fireworks in the background. " Thanks Draco " I said drifting off.