"Obviously meaningless.. to you."

next thing you knew..
Y/N and her bestfriend kick through the bathroom door and raises all types of hell. Lele opens the stall appauled and has that confused and worried expression on her face.  "You can't just come up in here like some wild animals!" Lele yelled. Keith follows lele out the stall with the expression like he knew his life was over.
Y/N: Wild animals! bitch look at you! you all undressed like the whore that you is!
Lele: "haha, but your man loves it though" she said with a smirk.
Keith is sitting their speechless, thinking what did I get myself into? how could I do this to my forever girl? With so much rage Y/N runs up to Lele and threw in the first punch. Y/N hit her so hard, her head bashes against the wall and it felt like the rest of the club could hear it. Lele trys to protect herself by shielding her face with both of her arms and by the time she does that, best friend runs up spits on her, drags her by her hair all across the floor and stomps her head in:
Keith: yo y'all gotta chill! y'all gon kill her!
Keith trys to break it up and security rushes in from all the noises being heard. each security one by one grab the ladies and escort them out the club. Keith follows. Lele was beaten badly..  she was bleeding and had to be tooken to the ambulance from the hard stomping from Y/N's bestfriend timbs. Y/N and her bestfriend goes to the parking lot and keith follows them. Y/N unlocks  her bestfriend's door from her jeep and keiths stop her.
Y/N: dont fucking touch me with them dirty ass hands! who you think you are!
Keith: you didn't even give me a chance to explain!
Y/N: you don't have to explain. I SEEN IT ALL!
Keith: Im sorry man, I'll make it up to you.
Y/N: you can't make up for this.
Y/N takes her wedding ring off and throws it in the streets!
Keith: you know how much I paid for that!
Y/N: It don't matter how much it is. its obviously meaningless.. to you.
Y/N hops in her bestfriend's jeep and they both sped out the parking lot. Keith covers his face with both his hands and drags them down his face. "Fuck man..."
To Be continued..