"Right.. Elijah?"

Algee opens the door and it's... the police.
Algee: "I didn't order police, I ordered pizza! what is going on?" he says with utter shock.
one of the officers (Officer Johnson) grabs up Elijah and forcefully pins him on the ground and put his hands behind his back.
Luke: what is going on man!
Officer Johnson: your friend, Elijah Kelley, has committed a murder.
Elijah: what you talking bout man!
Keith: officer I think you have the wrong person!
Officer Johnson: this case has been in a files for a decade now.. In 2007, two men invaded a suburban home on west blvd. resulting in a someone getting killed and belongings getting stolen. With the technology we have now we were able to track down Elijah but he have not found the other person.

everyone look shocked and frightened.
Woody: " man Elijah would never do no bullshit like this! ...right elijah?" he said in a serious tone.
Officer Johnson help Elijah stood up and handcuffed him and elijah did not said a word..
Keith's mind: In a million years I wouldn't think that elijah would do something like this.. a murder though? knowing that a murderer was in my squad.. is terrifing.
Keith: I don't believe this.. you gon beat this case bro don't even worry about it.
Luke sitting on the couch with his hands together on his forehead silent. Luke never been so quiet, this must really hit him deeply.
Officer Johnson: y'all have a good day fellas.
The officers and elijah walks out of the apartment. Algee slams the door as hard as he could and put his arms around his head leaning on the wall. the room is so quite, you couldn't ever hear a breath. Luke starts to shake his head with his head down and his arms on his lap.
Luke: "another black man thats a victim of the system.. they love to see a black man down.. oh just wait till the media finds out." he says with a sign.
Woody: god will figure this out..
Luke stands up and throws his hands up in the air.
Luke: "oh what a night this was." he said with such sarcasm. "I'll see y'all later."
Luke walks out the apartment.
Woody: yea Ima get at y'all later. love y'all.
Keith: I love you too bro be safe.
Woody walks out the apartment. Algee is still in the same position he was in, quite and lost for words. Keith goes up to Algee and trys to comfort him. Algee turns and faces keith.
Algee: "i looked up to this dude man.. what if he really did this?"
Keith: man stop overthinking it. we don't know the truth.. theres no proof at all. go get some sleep. this is weighing too heavy on ya mind bro.
Algee: you're right, I'll talk to you in the morning man.
Keith: iight.
they both hug each other and goes in they're room.
To Be Continued..