Chapter 11 •Death Sentence•

They been asleep for two days. They slept happily. But a crash from the door was heard . Natsu woke up from the noise and sat up quickly. Natsu saw police men at the door Jellal in front. "N-no..." Natsu said under his breath. Natsu noticed the beds were connected and saw Y/n smiling in her sleep. Natsu placed a hand on her shoulder that exposed her fairy tail mark. She didn't wake up but moved a little but cuddled closer to Natsu. "Natsu Dragneel you're coming with us." Jellal stated. Usually Natsu would go without a complaint but this time was different. A officer walked over to y/n's side of the bed and picked her up bridal style. "No! Let her go! " Natsu yelled standing up Jellal grabbed Natsu and handcuffed him. "No running away this time." Natsu looked at the blue haired boy with a sad look.

Y/n's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slowly open my eyes looking at bars on top of a cage. I sat up immediately. I was back...the bird was back in her cage. I was in a orange jumpsuit like before. "No...Natsu.." I felt a sting on my neck and placed my hand on it. "A collar..?" I said to myself. "Exactly! It's a shock collar." I look up to see a officer with black hair and red eyes. "Officer Zeref?!" I say with shock. "Where's Natsu ?!" I yell placing my hands on the bars of the cage facing him. "Natsu...the judge finally did it...he's on his way to his death sentence." Zeref stated with a smile. My eyes felt watery, " No...no...not Natsu." He smiled and walked away. "Officer Lisanna take guard." Zeref said and a nervous girl walked in she was scared. She faced away from me and I couldn't help it. I dropped on my knees and started sobbing. She quickly faced me. "W-why a-are you crying?!" She said stuttering. ( please don't hate on Lisanna please. She's actually a adorable little bean.)

" Natsu..." I say in between sobs. I heard her knees crack as she bent down. "Hey....You can talk to me." She says in a gentle voice. She reminded me of Mira's nice side. " I always wanted a future with Natsu...I don't want him to be taken away from me. I love him too much to see him go..." I say wiping my eyes. She clicked her tongue and I looked up at her. "How about I let you see him." She gave me a gentle smile. She was different then the officers. I nodded and she handcuffed my hands and walked me to Natsu's separate cell.

Once we made it I saw Natsu sitting on the floor. His head was looking down. "Natsu!" I say and I fall on my knees and grabbing the bars separating us. He looked up and and gave me a sad smile. He crawled towards the bars and grabbed them. "Natsu...please don't leave me..." I whimper placing my head on the cold bars. "Y/n...I...think...I...lo~" Natsu said before getting cut off . I was then shocked and I let out a whimper. "Y/n?!" Natsu yelled I looked behind me to see Jellal with a remote in his hands . "Should I do a bigger shock to make you scream." Jellal threatened. I stood up and looked at Natsu before leaving. He was sad, no...depressed.

Natsu's POV

I watched her leave without me saying goodbye. "Let's go Natsu...It's time." Jellal said looking down at me. "D-don't make me l-leave her." I struggle to say. Jellal bent down to my height on the ground. "Fate is calling your name." He says pulling on my chains. "Well...tell fate he can burn in He~" I coughed as Jellal kicked the concrete dust. A man came in and pulled my chains making me stand up. A ball and chain on my right leg. A collar and chains around my neck. Handcuffs connecting my hands. I could change...I want to change...not for me....for her.

Y/n's POV

I was back in my cell. A girl came towards my cell. She had short purple hair with round glasses. She opened my cell door and placed a plate of food on my bed. 'This is my chance.' I ran and pinned her to the floor covering her mouth. I grabbed my cell keys and her gun. I uncuffed my hands and placed a cuff on her hand and another on the cell bars. I laughed and ran out of my cell. "I'm coming to save you Natsu!"

Normal POV

Natsu was tied on a pole. Facing a black haired police man 5 feet away from him. He held up the gun and aimed it at Natsu's head. Judge Erza was there by the police man's side. Y/n was running and finally made it as Erza gave the black haired man the signal. He shot his bullet the same as Y/n. The two bullets flew in the air. Y/n's bullet collided with Zeref's bullet. The bullets fell together and everyone changed their attention to Y/n. Natsu was smiling that she was here. Y/n ran to Natsu and untied his ropes. She hugged him tightly and he did the same. Natsu had tears rolling down his cheeks.
Y/n and Natsu fell onto their knees sobbing.

Erza's POV

I watched as Natsu and Y/n hugged each other. They both were in love. Just like how I'm in love with officer Jellal. Zeref and the police men raised their guns. "Drop them." I say and everyone gave me a confused expression. "I knew I could never put that man on death sentence. Let them go.No charges." I say with a smile. The two no longer criminals looked up with fear.

We all turned our attention to a helicopter with the Sabertooth symbol.

" Hey cops you don't mind if we take over right?!"