Ch. 1: Danger

Hey guys, so, More Frelle Is Here! As you can probably tell - this this is up early! You're probably wondering: WHAT?! WHY?! *and hopefully are happy about it ;)* here is why:

emob2001 - 'I swear if you don't update soon I will legit jump off a cliff 25 m high into the deepest of oceans full of man eating monsters wearing only a magic cape that could make me fly and save me, buttt I wouldn't use and I will get eaten and all the pressure will be on you. I would have also left a note saying it was because of you not updating and the police will find you and arrest you. As you can tell I love your book. Wasn't being mean just joking. (U hope) x love this sooo much. Sit up late at night reading and reading and at break during school. And my friends are starting to think I'm turning into some kind of freak. And when they ask why the hell am I reading this I laugh evilly and say, because its bloody brilliant! And I go back to reading. And I've recommended your book and everything. I love it. I sound a lot creepy. Whoops! No I'm just a great reader who loves reading your books. ok. This was really long so now I'll rap it up. Goodbye! Sorry fro my weirdness... Oh well!

Woah - you have no idea how much I loved that comment, so (even though I wasn't gong to post this until the 15th, here's an early update ;) I don't want any fans to kill themselves over this! Hahah, I know you were kidding xD 

 You know I love you guys, and if you ask me, I'll probably always give in - because you all are my bread and butter! Without you all, Elle would never have woken up from that coma - and that is no lie ;) xxJess

Song For This Chapter: Oh No! - Marina & The Diamonds

Ch. 1: Danger

Everything hurts. My head feels as if I was put through a meat grinder, and my body isn't far from that feeling too. I felt cold but my body was sweating - making me feel extremely irritated and uncomfortable.

     I was aware of only a few things: I was in pain, I had been sleeping for a long time, and I was extremely thirsty.

     Behind my closed eyelids, I remembered the brilliant flash of blinding white, hot light as Mad-Eye Moody blasted me in the head with a curse. I remembered the crunching pain of my head knocking into the stone wall of the chamber, and then, nothing for the longest time.

      Slowly, soft sounds started sifting through my ears. Quiet and far off, but they were there. I could hear the chiming of a clock, the rustle of feet on carpet, the crackle of embers in a fireplace. Under my fingertips, I could feel smooth silks and scratchy wool against my skin.

      I was unsure how long I'd been sleeping: a day, a month, a year, a century? All I knew was that I would briefly wake up, groggy and too tired to open my eyes and hear voices occasionally. Sometimes, the voices of people would filter in, sometimes it was merely silence. But every time the pain became overwhelming, I would will myself back to sleep--knowing that maybe next time I'll have the strength to open my eyes. 

      On the border of sleep and being awake, I could hear murmurings often, not always would I be able to make out the sounds, but the tones kept me calm and oftentimes helped lull me back to sleep, taking my mind off of the pain.

       "Nah, but I know you - you lazy bum." A voice murmured in my ears, making me strain hard to pick up what the voice was trying to say. It was too hard, the blood pulsing through my ears making his words mumble and fade out. Again, I strained, even though it brought pain to my head. "Alright Elizabeth Granger. I'll give you five months, in five months you will wake up and I'll buy you....coffee.." The voice was fading once again, and I could feel my body starting to slip back into the security of sleep. "Only if you wake up at 1 pm on November 15, you have until then to sleep as much as you'd like..."