nine

Dress^^

In the bag, was a white rose flower crown and a beautiful white lace dress. I wanted to cry. There was no telling how much it costed. Everything was perfect. At the bottom of the bag were some white heels. I don't wear heels much so I was gonna have to get used to them.

I brushed my hair and put it in a side fishtail braid. I added some small white flowers and put the flower crown in. I found some emergency makeup in my bag that Rowan gave me. I put on some shimmer white eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss. "Unbelieveable..." I whispered when I looked in the mirror. I looked at my phone when it buzzed.

Nathan <3: hey princess are you ready yet?

Me: yeah i'm just obsessing over this dress

Me: i'll be out in a minute

Nathan <3: okay

Aubrey texted me.

Snake: you can run but you can't hide

I checked the mirror one last time and kissed my past goodbye. Aubrey wasn't going to ruin my life, no matter how hard she tried.

I walked out of the hotel doors and waited for Nathan. He walked up to me in a traditional tuxedo. His hair was messy like always but it was adorable. He took my hand and led me to the car. He opened up my door and I got into his car. "You look beautiful tonight." He said when he got in.

I blushed. "Aw thank you. You look very sexy, as always." I said. He laughed. His brown eyes twinkled like they do when he wins the soccer game. "There's a lake nearby. I hope you like things that sparkle." He said. I giggled.

We drove for about ten minutes then we pulled up to the boardwalk to the lake. There was no one there. He took my hand and led me to the end.

There, were sparkly string lights, a table, two chairs, wine glasses, a candle, and napkins folded into swans on plates. "Oh my god... Nathan this is beautiful... H-How did you plan all this? It must've costed a fortune!"

"Like I told you before, I would do anything just to see you smile." My heart began to beat a thousand times too fast. My eyes teared up. His eyes filled with concern. "Baby what's wrong?!" He asked. "Nothing. Everything is absolutely perfect." I said and I continued to cry.

So many people know about this book and are telling me it's amazing. This is the first book I wrote that people in my school knew about. I'm so happy and I hope they like the ideas I'm having. Some people have been asking me if they could be a part of the story and I don't know how to include them. If you want to be a part of the story (and you go to my school) please tell me in the comments and not in person. I have a lot of people coming to me everyday so please don't add to the stress. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you liked it <3

-Chloe