three

Grace (without her glasses)^^^

  Rowan took me to her house after school. "You are going to be FABULOUS!!!" She said as we walked in the door. I giggled.

  After about two hours, I was finally ready. I was wearing a slim black v-neck t-shirt, blue jeans, and black converse. Rowan didn't put any makeup on me and she just brushed my hair. Nothing special.

  My heart skipped a beat when Nathan texted me.

Nathan: hey Grace

Me: hey Nathan

Nathan: do you want me to pick you up?

  I looked at Rowan. "I'm gonna have have him pick me up from my house so I'm gonna go home." I said. She nodded and gave me a hug. "Good luck." She told me.

"Thanks. I'm gonna need it."

  On the walk home, I texted him back.

Me: yeah if you want to.

Nathan's POV

  I was stuck. . . stuck with Grace. Rowan and Justin have split, probably for good. She looked like she was over him so I wanted to make my move. But I know she lied to get out of hanging with me. I know her brother's birthday was last month. I also know she only has one brother. 

  I know she doesn't like me that much as a person, but she doesn't know me yet. I only invited Grace because she was there and I thought she'd back out. Whatever. She's kinda cute. 

  Wait, if I get close to Grace, I can get close to Rowan. Grace will put in a good word for me and Rowan will fall. 

Grace's POV

  I gave him my address and waited by the door. The doorbell rang and he stood at the door. He wore a gray t-shirt and jeans. The car he drove was black on black. The drive was short and his house was huge. 

  When we entered, he asked "Are you hungry or thirsty? I could get you anything you want."

"Um no thanks, I'm good." He smiled. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie or play 20 questions or truth or dare?"

"Hmm... 20 questions." I was SO going to get to know him. All I knew is he was cute and he was pretty funny. After about 10 minutes of playing, I asked "What's the worst thing you've ever done?"

"I used a wonderful girl to get close to her best friend."

"Who did you use?"

"You."