four

Arrow ring^

  Oh how I was already so done. He used me to get to my best friend. He's such a player. I wanted to get up and leave. My heart was shattered. I looked down at my hands. I played with my  arrow ring that Rowan gave me. 

  I was ready to cry. He didn't want me. He didn't want to get to know me. The only thing I was to him was a plan. 

  "I am so sorry Grace. I guess you won't put in a good word for me..." Then, I lost it. 

  "A GOOD WORD!?!? Honey you used me!!! I'm not just a doll you can mess with! Are you insane!? My best friend hates people that use people. Once I tell her about this, she'll ruin y-" Then, and only then, he kissed me. 

  Sparks flew. It was like we were the only two people in the world. This was a whole new level of bliss. I locked my lips with the most popular guy in the school, that didn't know I existed until he saw me with his crush. 

  Words could not explain the emotions of my first kiss. When he pulled away he asked "Was that your first?" and I nodded. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you waste your first kiss on me..."

"Why?"

"You don't deserve to be hurt by me. You probably didn't want to come but Rowan kinda forced you..."

"Nathan, I'm going to tell you something that only Rowan knows." He nodded. "I have been crushing on you for YEARS. I was nervous but I'm glad I came. I wanted you to be my first kiss." His brown eyes widened. 

"You had a crush on me? Why?" 

 I jumped up. "Nathan EVERY girl has a crush on you! You're hot, you're sweet, you're funny, and you're the STAR soccer player! What's not to love?!" Still wide-eyed, he stood up and touched my face. He leaned in and kissed me again. 

Nathan wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm so sorry I didn't notice you. I can't believe I got so wrapped up in Audrey's body. She's such a bitch. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Okay stop. That just happened. Unbelieveable I know. So of course I said...