Chapter Twenty-Eight

H O L L Y | thirty-nine days after

Dear Holly,

I am not happy with your e-mail. I am not happy that you're asking and telling me those things you said on your last e-mail. I don't appreciate that you're ordering me. I don't like it that you're telling me that I don't love you when I've been telling you about it again and again and again. Do you want me to say it to you personally? Is that why you're telling me to show myself to you? Are you going to love me when I show you myself? Are you going to be there for me when everyone turned their backs on me? Are you even capable of loving someone like me?

Shit happens, Holly Sanders. You can't order me to show myself unless I want to. And you know what? You're going to do what I want you to do. You will do everything or I'm going to do shit things to the people you love. I hope you're understanding everything I'm saying to you right now. In case you can't tell, I'm mad. I'm not just unhappy, I'm totally mad. So unless you do things my way, I'm going to run into you whenever possible.

I'm doing these things because they're entertaining. For myself, not for you.

I want you to break up with Shawn, okay?

Remember, I'm watching your every move. You may not know where to find me or where I'm writing this now, but I'm watching you.

And say hi to Beckett for me. I'm sure the guy misses his girlfriend.

Oh, one last note. Don't even think about it. I know you know what I'm talking about.

O.P.

I was scared again. Dad read my last message to him. He was not so happy about it but he's not shooing the idea. He knew Olsen Parker was going to bite it. That was I knew as well. He made it look l could order him when it was not really like that. He was making me bite in this show he was trying to put up. Well, he got it. Now I thought he was under me when in reality I was in his little doll house playing me all along.

And what did you know? He also knew Beckett. I wondered how many people at school he knew. If he knew Beckett then most probably he knew Hope which meant he knew the whole team and probably everyone at school. Great. Now I feared for everyone's life.

I had to send a message. Or I could tell dad about it first.

The latter was the best decision but then again, if Olsen Parker found out, wouldn't that make him madder? If I don't tell dad about it, he would be mad as well. I didn't know what to choose.

* * *

There were ten mini rocks at the porch when mom came out. She called me out and now we're staring at it. I didn't try to touch it because there may be some DNA stuck on those and we didn't want to ruin any of those. Dad was on his way now and he insisted not to touch those of course.

"What do you think those are for?" mom asked.

We were at the door waiting for dad.

"I don't know what are those for, but I'm pretty sure those are not good news. As you can see, there are papers underneath. They're also staring at us like what we're doing to them."