Chapter 3 - A new beginning

Start from the beginning

Dipper laughed a little; Mabel squealed once she saw the poster.

Dipper then stood up from the table; he patted Mabel's Shoulder to call her attention.

-Well Mabel, we need to help Soos and Melody with this, still, I know you just texted Candy telling you were coming and you haven't told her yet that you've arrived.- Dipper implied. He waved his hand as someone who's explaining something important.

-So, I have an idea!- Now he raised his voice, with a grin on his face.

-And what is it Dippingsauce?- Mabel Raised an eyebrow, smirking as she looked at Dipper eyes.

-Why don't you...- Dipper was interrupted.

-Call her to help?- Mabel asked, grinning. She had both her hands turned into fist close to her face, as someone about to explode of cheerfulness.

-...Hang out until tonight with her?- Dipper finished, raising an eyebrow.

Mabel expression changed. From cheerfulness to doubt.

-What?...- She stood up too.

-I know that you're actually pretty eager to catch up this lost time with her. I can handle this with Soos and Melody!- Dipper held Mabel with a hand in her Shoulder.

-I'll unpack my stuff, and I'll take your own to our room too. Later you unpack your stuff!
So, what do you say?- Dipper smiled warmly.

Mabel stood there for a while. She was thinking if she should do it, because after all, they just arrived and well, Dipper didn't have anyone to actually to hang out until now. She did have Candy's and Grenda's number so when she got a cell phone they could talk. Dipper only had Wendy, but he forgot to actually take any contact of her. With this, Mabel was afraid of leaving him behind, at least for now.

-Are you sure Dip? I mean, I can wait until tomorrow; I just need to send Candy a tex...- Dipper grip on Mabel's shoulder turned tighter.

-Don't worry Mabel! I got it!- Dipper reassured.

Mabel sighed, but she trusted he would be cool. She hugged him, and ran towards her bags.

-At least let me take this to the attic first!- She grinned.

Dipper sighed too, just before he smiled and walked towards to take his bags to the attic.
Soos Just kept looking at them, with nostalgia in the eyes. Melody who was going to order pizza, gave up and put the phone back in its place. She raised an Eyebrow and put her hand on her hips.

-These two are really crazy aren't them?- Mellody came close to Soos, and Hugged him.

-Yea, but arent we all?- Soos replied; He started to laugh.

-After some minutes-

Mabel and Dipper finished unpacking. Mabel took her cell phone and called Candy, while Dipper was still organizing some of his stuff.
In one of his bags, there was a red cover notebook. There was not title on it, and it seemed that the notebook was already fairly used. Part of its cover was kneaded, and most of its pages were yellowish. Dipper took the notebook, and a pen, that was attached to the back cover of it. He started to flow through the pages, and with a smile, he closed the book and placed it upon his bed. Mabel kept speaking with candy as she rolled in her bed, and some times, as usual, she squealed, making Dipper hold his laughs to not interrupt the call.

-Okay Candy! At the geasy's in 20 minutes! I'm so excited to talk to you! It's a shame Grenda is not in the city though.- Mabel said, turning from happy to sad, very fast.

-Okay then! See you soon!- She finished the call and stood up from the bed.

-This place didn't changed at all!- Mabel spoke loudly after she looked around. Her eyes rolled over the attic, letting her nostalgia flow in her mind.