sexy mitch

Your pov.

I heard a nock at my door at around 10 p.m. 'who could be at the door so late!?' You thought as you got out of bed to answer the door. To your surprise it was...MITCH!?!? ' why is he here so late!? And why is he looking so sexy right now?' You thought as he smirked at you, letting himself in. He was carrying some bags to.

"Umm....what you doing here and....whats with the bag?" You asked "well i'm here to get you in bed, and in this bag is some VERY strong vodka and whisky." He said as he slowly walked up to you smirking. You felt a shiver go down your body as he trailed his finger across your collarbone and down your back.

"U-um, y-ou-um want t-to get me in, um, uh....b-bed!?!?" "Yes i was and i also want to thank you for the outfit you are wearing." Said he, with a seductive smirk. 'What outfit!?' You thought as you looked down.

YOU WERE JUST IN A TANK TOP AND UNDERWEAR!!!

He put you on the couch as he grabbed two bottles of vodka.

Time skip

You were so drunk you didn't even notice he hadn't even opened his bottle. "I have always thought you were SOOO hot! I have wanted to kiss you from day one." You slurred. "How about you talk about your thoughts on......scomavi" he said while he kissed your neck. "I find it sexy as fuck! " you moaned out. "Continue." He said as he licked your sweet spot. "U-um, u-uh.... i u-uh, sometimes uh, masturbate to you guys." You said as he made his way on top of you. He chuckled as he put his hand close to your hoo-ha.

Oooh! Cliff hangers😎

You choose:

Option 1: smutty smut sex

Option 2: not smut sex

Option 3: Avi and Scott walk in

Option 4: Avi or Scott walk in

Thank you soooo much for so many views, and so sorry for not updating for a while.😅

LOVE YOU GUYS, BYEEE!!