chapter 7

Then all of a sudden one day he gets throw in a cell with me. What the freak.

Me- What are you doing here

Dylan- Your sidekicks got me in trouble

Me- If anything I am the sidekicks sidekick, anyhow, why are you here!?!?

He only shrugged, giving me an apologizing look. I rolled my eyes and walked to the other side of the cell. I'm going to keep some distance. Probably forever.

Dylan: now that we are stuck here together we should *moves closer* get to know eachother again

Me- there is one thing in this world i would not like to do right now.....

Dylan: and whats that?

Me- TALK TO YOU, you just got me thrown on jail and now you wanna get to know me 

He looks shocked as I slap him as hard as I can.

*******************************THE NEXT MONTH***************************************

As I am at lunch I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and there is my friend 'EMMA!' I scream as I get up and throw my arms around her. 'Hey Ashley!' She says completly shocked at my reaction. 

Me- what are you doing here *very wide grin*

Emma- I came to say that you are gonna be out of this *looks around with disgusted look* place.

Me- WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma- In a.........Year......

Me- WHAT IM GOING TO BE 18 BY TIME I GET OUT OF HERE.

Emma- calm down its not so bad, its accualy shorter than what the judge wanted you in here.

Me- I dodnt do anything wrong though. what are my charges.

Emma- vandalism, thievery, mur.....

Me- MURDER I DIDNT MURDER ANYONE. 

Emma- yes i know but when you took the heat for teresa they gave you her charges she murdered someone.

Me- WHAT WHO DID SHE MURDER!

Emma- Your dad....

Me-WHAT!