chapter 3

The next Dylan tried to call and text me 300 times. But I dont see why? I already relised I was too good for him. Which made me happy. Then Terisa called "Ashley I am so sorry about what happened between you and Dylan, Do you have a plan to get back at him". "Definatly, wanna help" "Sure" she replied. 

Well my plan consisted of embarressing him in so many ways and using his weakness against him. This is going to be dumb but his weakness is his car. Yeah weird right. So im gonna shave his head, put never grow ( made up product) so his hair never grows back. Then I will mess up his face and smear it with never heal(another made up product). Then he will never get a girlfrined, lose any modeling job (yeah thats his dream job). And he'll be devestated.

So step one on the plan forgive him. "Hey Dylan I forgive you come to my house so we can talk". "Okay be there in 5". 5 minutes later- "Hey you wanted to talk" He said."Yeah listen i may have overreacted sorry" I said trying not to crack up. "No you didnt overreact I should have remembered that I was dating you, I am sorry". He tryed to sound sincere. "Okay well as you know my dream job is to be a hair stylist, so can I try something out on your hair?" I asked giving him my best innocent voice. "Okay just dont make it look bad". He said.

So I cut his hair and smeared on the never grow and told him not to look until the next photo shoot. This should be good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a short chapter I will put up 2 updates later. BYE my little Princesses :) ;)