43.

THE STORY IS NEARLY COMING TO AN END!

---

Amelia giggled as Olly hovered above her, their fingers enlaced and resting beside her head on the soft pillows. He kissed her happily three times before trailing down her jawline, down to her neck and the peppering kisses over her collarbone.

"Say it again, babe," he murmured against her skin, continuing his descent on her body, placing gentle kisses over the swell of her breasts and then tracing over her ribs. Still giggling, she unlaced their fingers and threaded her own through his soft hair.

"Olly," she said, "I've said it nearly one hundred times. How many more do you want?"

"A hundred more! It feels more real that way, Amelia," he said in between kisses as he lifted the hem of her shirt, exposing her smooth stomach. She giggled even more as he began to kiss her bare skin, clutching strands of his hair between her fingers. "Say it again, Amelia, one more time."

Coyly raising an eyebrow, she ran her fingertips over his forehead and urged him to look up at her. "One more time?" she asked as he raised his head.

"One more time," he said softly, making his way back up her body and connecting their lips briefly. "Just once more."

She leaned up and kisses his lips gently, before pulling back and looking straight into his excited blue eyes. Smiling softly, she whispered the words he longed for her to repeat.

"I'm pregnant."

Olly burst into a grin at her words and kissed her all over her face, his lips ghosting over her cheeks, her nose, her jaw and her chin. "Again, Amelia," he said as he kissed down her neck, past her chest and landed back at her stomach. "Again!"

Amelia laughed delightedly as he wrapped his arms around her middle and kissed her bare stomach again. "We're going to have a baby, Olly," she said, threading her fingers through his hair once more.

"Oh god," he said happily, "I can't believe it." He stilled his movements and let his cheek rest against her stomach, smiling slightly as he did so. "A baby," he sighed, "a baby, a baby, a baby."

Feeling her own grin burst across her face, Amelia couldn't help but give her own happy sigh. "A little me and you. God, Olly, can you believe it?"

So much had changed in her life in the last two years. Tom had died, thus breaking her heart, and then she had learned that he hadn't been faithful to her, repeating the process. She had hated Olly and now she loved him more than anything in the entire world. He had built her up again, made her see a side of herself that she hadn't thought possible and more than that, she had seen sides of him she never knew existed. Each one had only caused her to fall deeper in love with him.

Six months earlier, Olly (after much encouragement and prodding from Amelia) had taken a loan out of the bank and opened his own studio across town. It wasn't New York, no fancy office or stick-thin models. She and Olly still lived in the red brick house with Adam and the others, though they had long ago lost the boundaries between what was her room and what was his. Things were now 'theirs' or 'ours', never 'his' or 'hers'. Adam often joked that it was a shame that their bedrooms were not side by side, because then they could just tear down the wall between them and combine them. The joke didn't have the same punchline affect he had wanted, though, when Olly and Amelia agreed with him.

Being the sole couple in the household had more negatives than it did positives. They were constantly receiving ribbing from their friends and alone time was never guaranteed, but rather elaborately planned. Neither of them would have changed it for the world, though, despite the annoyance on both their end, and their housemates.