🌸CHAPTER 2🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"How have you been?" He asked. Handsome smile on his face

Ugh

"Good." I answered. Shoving my hands the my back pockets. hoping my word ended our very short conversation.

he looked at me and blink.

"Uh okay, you look good, you look really good." He clapped smiling down at me.

"Thank you." I replied.

He furrowed his eyebrows confused I'm sure.

I always thought that after all these years, that I'd be over it...over him.

But here I am, here he is, in the flesh, and I'm giving him attitude.

"Okay! uh guys, so the planes here, come on let's go!" Alex clapped breaking the Tension that found it's way between us.

"Yes! let's go!" Trishaun cheered awkwardly clapping.

She grabbed Alex hand as they began walking for the door, she give me A face that said.

'BEHAVE YOUR BOUJEE ASS.'

I rolled my eyes and followed then holding my purse to my chest. ross following right behind.

As soon as the door opened cameras began flash

"Oh my god Is that ross Lynch And Laura Marano?"

"Ross, Is that your natural hair color?"

"Ross are You and Laura Dating?"

"Are you guys going on Vacation Together?"

"Laura is it true You're sick?"

"Is it true you're going to rehab?"

"Ross how long Have you and Laura been dating?"

These were just some of the questions shouted to us and some made me roll my eyes. Our bodyguards did an amazing job getting the paparazzi out of our way.

💫🌸💫----------💫🌸💫

By the Time we got to the plane I was cranky as ever.

I sat in my feet tucked under me, as I tried to read but I had two Idiots besides me that happened to be bored.

"Rain Drop, Drop Top, Under your weave is A bald spot!" Ross said causing both Him and Alex to crack up.

"OHHHH! SNAP, THAT IS HILARIOUS MAN." Alex said, Trish chuckled besides me.

We sat in the vip section, trishaun besides me, Alex opposite to her, and ross infront of me.

"Rain Drop, Drop Top next person speaks is gonna get shot, shot!" I shouted slamming my novel down on the table.

Trish started cracking up, as both boys watched me, Alex pouted while Ross froze in his place.

"Rain Drop, Drop top, This bitch needs to chill, somebody give her A ring pop." Alex muttered, in return Ross and Trishaun started cracking up.

I rolled my eyes and continued reading.

💫🌸💫----------💫🌸💫

"Baby I know your feet must be tired, cause you've running through my mind all day girl." Alex said in his Fianceé's neck as we drove through town.

Two Pillows fights between Alex an I later, we finally landed and were On our way to Ross's place first.

"Alexander keep yourself to yourself." Trishaun said but was blushing.

"Oh baby I noticed you noticing me, so I just anted to put you on notice that I noticed you too, do you understand my notice love?" Alex said.

I sneakered at how funny his statement was. videoing them will never be A mistake.

"Come on baby, I'm saying bing bang bloozy, you and me in the Jacuzzi wassup?" He said nudging her.

I cracked up.

"If I kiss you, will you shut up?" Trish asked him.

"Uhuh, precisely so." He nodded up and down excitingly.

She kissed him on the lips and he squealed as if it was his first.

he fricking squealed.

gosh I love the both of them so much.

turning to the side I saw ross staring at me with A smile on his face.

I was about  to ask him what, ill I realize the vehicle had stopped.

We stopped in front of A familiar house.

A house that I remember coming by once when I came to see Ross and found out that him and Kristine was together.

I watched in the driveway.

A teenage boy and girl sat in the driveway. The girl A blonde sat beside the boy playing with his hair and she laughed at something he said.

"Oh my God is that Rowan...a-and Barry?!" I asked alarmed at how much they've gone

"Yup." Ross answered getting out the car along with everyone else.

I watched as she jumped up and ran to her brother wrapping her legs around him. Trishaun and Barry hugged each other and Alex.

I slowly stood behind them taking in the seen as they all greeted each other.

I guess during the years they've met each other, and there bond is probably stronger than what we had, I'm sure they probably don't even remember me.

"LAURA? LAURA! OH MY GOD IT'S LAURA!" Rowan shouted running to me.

she hugged me tightly. and I couldn't help but return it.

SHE REMEMBERED ME?!

💫🌸💫----------💫🌸💫💫🌸💫----------💫🌸💫💫🌸💫----------💫🌸💫

HEY GUYS I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT I SUCK TO THE ENDING

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS CHAPTER

SORRY IT SUCKS

STILL LOVE YOU GUESS THO

REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT