🌸Prologue🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸Eight years Later🌸

🌸Laura's Pov

"Thank you New York!" I shouted through the microphone, My arms in the air waving Joyfully as I waved my fans goodbye.

It was My final show until I went On A short break to spend some time with my family and friends back home.

I missed them dearly, and i longed daily to see my little brother, Logan.

two years after I finished high school, and my career took off as A Singer and Songwriter, Carla became pregnant thus leading us to the little six year old minion we have to today.

The pregnancy was A complete shock to me and I didn't even believe i when I was told, it was till when I was sent A photo, while i was all the way in Brazil.

Logan is A feisty yet loving and funny kid, he loves to play soccer and....well do anything boyish. But the main thing that's A concern is his temper, he gets into fights at school; whether it be him fighting to defend himself or he's defending someone else.

Back stage I still heard the cheering of my fans and A smile spread across my face.

some crew members congratulated me on A great show, which i smiled back in replied.

"Awesome job tonight as always Laur." My makeup artist, Kera said.

"Thanks Ker, Have you seen Trish?" I asked her then began chugging on some water, that an assistant had handed me.

"Yea, she's Over by the snacks, arguing with Alex."She said smiling then walked away laughing.

shaking my head i mumbled a 'god help us'

Trishaun and Alex have been dating since graduation.

which happened after he spilled Punch all over her dress, and in return she angrily did the same back to him.

instead of apologising to her, He too another punch from a kid, and poured it all over her, when she scrambed his shirt collar he kissed her hard on the lips.

Ever since then they been inseperable and always bickering for eight years.

and happily engaged for one year.

Trishaun is my designer and wardrobe manager.

Alex is an engineer, and loves what he does.

"Are you kidding me? I'm super smart, matter fact, i'm beyond smart, i'm super intelligent, i'm so intelligent that when people what to say they're intelligent they say i'm so Alex, they basically say Alex instead of Intelligent, that's to tell how intelligent I am."

"Would you shut up, you're are the epitome S.A.U.S.A.M.F." Trishaun replied. her voice sassy. one hand on hips as she swing a donut in her other hand.

"what the hell is S.A.U..S.A.M.F.? Sexy ass underestimated sexy ass male fashionista? " He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No. it means Shit ass ugly sour ass mofo." She said grinning up at him.

"Ouch. that may be through, yet you're marring me in a few days." He replied gingerly, grinning triumphantly.

"That's because i feel sorry for you, you know because no other girls want you."

"Oh really? so that's your reason for staying with me for eight years?"

"Precisely so."

"Cool, senorita, cool."

"My favorite Duo. bickering as usual i see." I said grabbing the donut from trishaun's hand causing her to pout.

"That because, someone's being immature." She replied.

Before Alex could reply, his phone began ringing the caller ID flashed across his screen before he quickly accepted the call, glanced at me and began walking away.

"Hey ross." I heard him mutter from the distance as he walked away.

sighing i began walking away with trishaun besides me.

"So....Laurs, uh so you know, that you're my best friend, and since i don't have a sister, you're my maid of honor, and Alex.....is using his best friend as best man......his best friend being.....Ross....." She trailed off.

Of course he'd use Ross.

sighing i looked at her smiling.

"It's you and Alex's wedding not mines,and what ever you want, and you guys are happy with, i'll be at your side." I said smiling up at her.

she stared at me. You that kind of look where you're looking at someone, yet you're not looking at them.

then she snapped out of it and rubbed her hands together.

"Yea that's the thing you see, He's coming with us while we travel back home. he's meeting us at the airport tomorrow." She said wincing as if something hurtful was going to happen.

You see, ever since everything happen with Ross and i. we've never spoken back. but that never stopped me from not seeing him, he was all over the television and magazines. just like me, his career had took off, he's A singer, songwriter, and actor with the craziest fans ever. 

But mines are still better.

somehow Ross and I have avoided each other through awards and parties, but of course we'd know the other is there.

The topic of Ross wasn't something i liked to talk about, or here about, but what could I do, everyone loved him.

Staring at the ground, i swallowed hard. 

"It's okay, everything's good, i'm a mature, strong independent twenty five year old, i'm over it and i'm sure that the him and I can work things through, just to make sure our best friends are happy." I assured her smiling

"Oh my gosh laur, have I told you how much i love you." She said hugging me tightly.

"Aw I love you more Trishy." I giggled, detaching myself from her.

"Good, let's find Alex and get outta here, the paparazzi are going crazy outside." She said happily heading the way that Alex left.

Shaking my head And smiling,I adjust my shirt sleeve at my wrist  and pulled down my top's bottom that had ride up.

Making sure to cover up My small tattoo of A peony.

------------------------

HELLO AGAIN MY LOVELIES

 WARNING 

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST PART OF THIS BOOK PLEASE DO.

this is the sequel to Peony.

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT