VI

VI

       "Hey, pretty boy!"

I sat up immediately searching the room for whoever called me that. I was going to rip their head off. If any of these men knew me even slightly, they would be smarter than to call me something stupid at this ungodly hour of the morn.

"We've anchored. Now get up and get to shore! The captain is waitin' for ya'," the familiar gruesome giant snapped at me. He pulled a towel that was wrapped around his neck, whipped my bum with it waking me completely, and then put it back around him. Now I was mad! It took every ounce of dignity in me to keep from smacking him upside the head.

I scanned the quarters and saw that nobody was there. I quickly grabbed my wrappings that were folded and tucked under me. Standing with my face toward the dark corner, I wrapped my breasts. It was uncomfortable, but probably the only thing keeping me alive; well of course the small lock on my mask was another thing as well.

On deck, I saw an island just seventy meters away. I looked for the row boat to get to land. A foul word escaped under my breath when I saw it was drug upon the shore with the other men.

That selfish giant! Did he expect me to swim? They are all probably laughing their furryhindquarters off right now, I thought looking at the water. From what I suspected,it wasn't that deep. I would have to swim if I wished to feel land again. Withone quick leap, I was in the freezing water. I started swimming hard and fast.As far as I knew, the island could've still been far away but after a while, Ifelt my toes touch sand. I stood and the water was to my waist. Ha! I canjust wade to shore! I laughed out loud. The captain must've heard me, forhe turned and stared. I continued wading, trying to hide my embarrassment.

*******

       "I see the boy is here, men!" Sir William yelled out. "Shall we let him sleep more? He might need a short nap before he drinks his milk!" The sailors burst out laughing. A few started whining in baby voices, "I wanna sleep some more, Papa." Uh, how I wanted to beat them all! If I had my way, I would strip them down to their undergarments, tie their arms and legs together, and ship them back to their countries to be humiliated in front of everyone. I ignored them as best I could and walked straight to Captain James.

"You called for me, Captain?"

"Yes." He looked over my body like I had a disease. His scowl quickly faded when he averted his eyes back to mine. "My sailors have told me that there is a small waterfall nearby. If you wish to clean yourself up, you may. Be quick about it."

Finally! I was starting to smell like Sir William. Ugh, what a horrid thought. I obviously had some strong feelings about that Sir. Indeed I did, and not the nice kind of feelings at all.

"Will I be able to have my privacy?" I asked Captain James.

"Your privacy? I don't understand, boy. Are you not able to wash yourself in front of other men?" Captain James asked. He looked honestly confused.

"No, sir...I just...I thought that-" I had no clue what I would do.

"Captain, I believe that we should give the lad his privacy as he asks," a voice I never thought I would agree with, spoke up. Sir William walked out from behind me to stand beside the Captain.

"If you think so, Sir William," Captain James agreed so easily with the Sir. They must be very close.

Sir William shot me a look and walked into the forest a little ways away.

Why would he do that? I wondered.

Captain James shouted to the sailors on the beach, "Every man is to stay on the beach until pretty boy here," he pointed towards me, "gets himself cleaned up. Am I clear?"

"Aye, Captain," the sailors said in unison. I could hear them snickering. The captain turned back to me.

"Thank you, Captain," I said through gritted teeth. For a second, I actually thought I saw him smile, but it was gone just as fast as it came.

*******