Prologue

I need to be released~ a voice whispered echo in the brain of one. I won't let you... you'll kill them! The man answered back, also looking around incase anyone came up to him. It's almost time for us to share are minds. We will be one! The voice yelled, making the Pink hair man hold his head in pain. We are not one, we are broken pieces, shattered beyond perpare, and I'll make stay that way! The man said, not noticing people are watching him hold his head in pain. You know you can't keep me trapped for long, our purpose is to Kill are brother Zerif, and I'll do what I must! The pink hair man clunged his jaw as the voice made his head drum a painful beat. No! We're going to save MY brother! I'm not going to kill him OR release you! The pink hair pain pounced his fist on to the table and watched as ashes were rising up making his fist become one with fire. We are the same been Natsu, I'm you and your me. The voice whispered letting the pain slowly drip away. I'll never be like you, your E.N.D and I'm Natsu Dragneel! Your a demon and I'm a imorrtal brought back from the dead! Natsu shouted in his mind, making his face body boil in anger. Slowly people started to notice Natsu's sour mood, and watched closely. No your part Demon and I'm part imorrtal, that the benefits of you and me being combined. Whispered slowly, letting it sink into the demons head. Your the king of demons, and I'm king of dragons. I have to over throw Acnologia, while you WANT to kill Zerif! Are goals are different, and we have different mind sets! Natsu looked calm at first but then spoke angerly. The flames died down slowly. Goals mean nothing Dragon King. The voice said sarcasticly Soon they'll know and you will fall, then I'll take over! Natsu thought for a second about what the demon said before getting up, and walking out the guild. How about I don't let you out, what if... you lend me your powers.. I.... I will finish your goal after mine. Will you not force Bloodshed if I do this...there was no response back until Natsu heard words hiss in his mind. Yessss! He dripped his head down and looked out into the town. "I'm sorry brother..."

"What was that Natsu?" A voice said behind him. Natsu turned around to see Lucy.

He forced a smile and looked at her as the team comes up. "Nothing is wrong." Everything/everything " Let's pick a job." He scratched behind his head and got up.

"Ok." Lucy turned around and called out the team, to go get a job.

I wish I can tell them... he looked at the team and made a smaller smile. If I can only tell them... walking with his team he looks back at all the guild. I won't have to worry so much. He turned away and clunged his fist. But this is my burned and fight. I have to do this alone...

Everything is told, secrets don't last. You should know this Natsu, for your the living proof of a secret. Natsu shook his head and followed his team mates. I'm not a secret... I'm a hidden monster....