One

I sipped on my vanilla latte, as I waited for my first client of the day to arrive.
I look at a picture of what we are going for as far as makeup, and I feel myself grow excited for this task.
I layed out all of my makeup, and special effects needs, onto the counter before taking another drink of my coffee.

"Hey sorry i'm a little late, Stella?" I heard a newly familiar say to me, cutting their own sentence off.
I turned around and saw Heath standing there, looking with at me with a small grin.
"I'm the makeup artist!" I exclaimed happily to Heath, gesturing for him to come sit in the seat i'm standing in front of.
I watched as he trotted over and plopped himself up onto the seat.
"Alright so I saw a few photos of what you're thinking as far as makeup, and I can make that happen." I said confidently whilst getting his hair out of his face.
He nodded at me and looked as if he was thinking for awhile.

I put a cream all over his face before applying fake skin, onto each side of his mouth, going in the direction of a glasgow smile. I focused on getting the skin pretty thin, but thick enough to give off a puffy effect. I grabbed my effects tool, and gently carved the scars into the fake skin, whilst holding the side of Heath's face to keep him from wiggling.

"Okay lets take a look, shall we?" I said whilst spinning him around in the chair to look in the mirror.
He got up out of the chair and observed himself, admiring my work. He gently ran his fingers along the scars and started to smile.
I watched as the fake skin molded with the creases of his mouth looking very natural, eerily natural.

"This is absolutely amazing Stella! Oh my god i've never had a makeup done like this before." He exclaimed happily, still observing his newly scarred face.
I smiled and thanked him, before motioning for him to sit down again.

"Alright, we are going to finish off the Joker look now." I said whilst grabbing the drug store brand clown makeup.
"Wait! I have an idea" Heath said whilst taking the makeup from my hands.
I watched as he applied the white makeup all over his face and even on his ears, and then applied the red onto his lips and onto his scars a bit.

He turned around and I felt my face drop in amazement.
"Heath, that's the look! This is perfect." I said admiring his own makeup job.
I touched up his makeup just a tad in some spots that were not as filled in.
"And there, you're all finished Heath." I said whilst patting his shoulder

He got up and gave me a hug.
"This is amazing, Thank you Stella." he said gratefully
I giggled at him a bit before speaking,
"This is my job ya know." I said with a chuckle
He just waved me off and walked towards the door.
"I'll see you later then." He said whilst waving and smirking.

I turned around and started to clean up my mess from doing his makeup.
I looked at the time, and gasped not realizing it had been 3 hours since I started his makeup.
I bent down to pick-up my purse and noticed a playing card, but not just any playing card, It was a 'Joker'.
I picked it up and flipped it over, and started to chuckle.

"Here's my number 812-123-4567, call me sometime. (:"
Was written messily on the back of the card and I couldn't help but chuckle with a blush.
How smooth of him.