vegunheart party

(Mollie POV)

I woke up and got dressed then I went downstairs Blankie and Hiccup were out flying me and cierra talked and went over what happened last night between me and Hic and I told her how he looked naked and she yelled "TMI MOLLIE" that's when Hiccup walked in and looked at me

"Did you tell her?" He asked

"She heard us hic" I told him

"Oh" he said and hugged me. I smiled and kissed him he kissed back. Blankie walked in with fire and asked how were we feeling. We told him fine and looked at cc "I told him u to were having nightmares " cc told us. We nodded and walked to the dining hall and got food and left we weren't aloud in because that's where they were setting up the party. So we ate on the beach. When we were done we gave our dragons a bath tooth grabbed Blankie and ran in to a cave. We all walked to the cave to only get roared at by toothless like Blankie was his mate and no one was taking him away hiccup went in. Me and cc walked back to the beach.

(Toothless POV )

I did want Mollie or Cierra to hear what I had to tell Blankie and Hiccup it would worry Mollie if she knew. "tooth what's wrong why didn't you want Mollie and Cierra here?" Hiccup asked I looked at him he had to know it was now or never.

"Because Mollie and cc don't need to worry until the celebration is over. Besides u might want to tell your dad Hiccup and Blankie my love u can not tell your mom anything about this let Hiccup tell her ok. Hiccup me and Blankie will be there when u tell your dad Mollie's pregnant. I can smell and sense it Hiccup. Blankie I only told u because your my mate and her son. Hiccup your the dad so u need to know about the baby and no Hiccup there's no way I'm wrong " I told them. They were shocked and yet Blankie smiled and held my paw. Hiccup on the other hand looked at the ground and shook his head and asked how stupid he could be. I told him "your not stupid your really smart hiccup and brave you helped me even when you knew it was dangerous you made me my tails and you made many other cool thing you train dragons Hiccup so your not stupid by any means. "

"Toothless I told her we can do anything together but a baby I don't think I can do that I have a lot more dragons to deceiver" he told me and Blankie

"Hiccup my mom thought the same that having me meant the end of her adventures but she learned it wasn't it just meant someone new to share them with and besides your dad is not going any were for a long time witch means you have all the time u need to find dragons and with this baby besides Firewing is pregnant and is do any day and she flue all the way here and because of that you met my mom and made that baby I bet the baby is going to be like you and mom" Blankie said

"Thanks Blankie that helps a lot I just need to tell my dad" he smiled and hugged us we walked out of the cave and saw his dad talking to the girls we walked over there hiccups dad hugged him and told him it was time for the party so we flue off

(Mollie's POV)

When we got there Hic took my hand and we walked in I had on a beautiful white dress and with a little black on it hiccups friends all give us some thing from snotlout a new big fur blanket from Fishlegs flowers Astrid a drum ruff and tuff a cat from Heather chocolate we smile and we put there gifts on a table except the cat who just layed on a chair. Then loves start trading their gifts. All the adults grab a glass of wine and Stoick made a speech "everyone my son has made me proud I couldn't have asked for a better son he trains dragons he has his own island with his friends he has taken down a lot of hunter ships brought our gold back saved us more than once and he now has Mollie here is to love and my son and his girl " me and Hic smiled and kissed then Fishlegs went up and made a speech .

"Mollie Hiccup I hope you to are happy and stay together forever I want you guys as happy as me and Heather are I want u guys to smile everyday and hold each other close " Fishlegs said then snotlout went up.

"Mollie hiccup and everyone that has love Thor bless all of you with happiness kindness peace and love for life everyone needs love in their lives and needs someone to care about them vegunheart is about not just boyfriends and girlfriend its about the people you can count on and the people who counts on us our friends or family the people we date so  happy vegunheart " when the speechs were done everyone was dancing and talking. me and hiccup danced to slow songs and talked during fast songs. Blankie and Toothless danced the whole time they had cookies shaped like hearts,a giant heart cake, cupcakes, icecream, wine, punch, juice, beer, and dinner food. We all ate the dinner food we were surved and I ate some snacks while Hiccup talked to his dad where I couldn't see them Tooth and Blankie went with them. When they got back Hiccup hugged me tight and I hugged back  Hic talked to me alone. I ate food while we talked he ask "do you feel well Mollie?"

"I feel fine just hungry is all I can't seem to stop eating and I'm craving fish and cookies and pie and chocolate oh by the way I missed my period Hiccup you know what that means my sweet Hic " I smiled and hugged him he hugged back. Then he told me Tooth had told him already and that Toothless didn't want me to worry at the party and that's what he told his dad. I grabbed Hic's hand and kissed his head and smiled. [a new baby to show the world] we kissed and made out. Blankie and Toothless clapped Blankie tapped his juice glass and everyone looked at him "everyone to day is a super special day not only is it the day of love its the day my family gets bigger my mom and Hiccup Haddock the Third are having baby together I don't know if its a boy or a girl but it doesn't matter I'll love the baby no matter " he told everyone. Everyone cheered and yelled and woohooed. Me and Hiccup smiled and held each other close. Astrid, Ruff, and Heather asked when the baby shower was. I told the i didn't know. Blankie hugged me [for an 8 year old his very happy about this baby and knows how to help people] Hiccup's dad told us we need our own house and him and Gober will build it. We said ok  and danced I danced with Blankie and laughed " hello Mollie can I ask you some questions? " Aggie asked. Aggie is 45 and has 2 kids and is a close friend of Stoick.  

"Sure Aggie" I said

"Ok Mollie are you and Hiccup planning to get married soon, Do you want a boy or a girl, Are you going to have a baby shower and when and were, Will u need furniture for your new house, will the Nightfurys move here, Are you going to need baby things and are you and Hiccup still going to travel?" She asked

"Some day yes but we don't want to rush things, I hope for a boy but if its a girl I'll still be happy, yes I'll have a baby shower at the new house as soon as I can, yes we may need furniture for the new house, no the Nightfurys will stay on their island I will visit them from time to time, yes I'll need baby things, and me and Hiccup are going to travel when the baby is old enough to ride so at  the age of 4 " I answered

"Ok" she said. Hiccup rapped his arms around me and held me close to him