Alpha Possessive Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

The next morning - the day you came over with Natalie, she came to my room, half-naked, since she was wearing a skin tight dress that night and was looking for clothes, to 'thank' me, and honestly i was taken back because she wasn't wearing any makeup and she looked hideous." He chuckled softly. "Then when she said her thanks, she went to hug me, and then slipped on the sheets and fell on top of me, though i think she did it on purpose. Then she kissed me." He explained, wincing at the words. "I hated the feeling of feeling her lips on mine. It felt so wrong, so disgusting, so...weird. It felt like i was kissing a dead fish or something." He said shivering from disgust.

At this point i was laughing so hard, not only at what he just told me, but because of how stupid i was to not trust him. God that's embarrassing. I went from laughing to groaning and burying my head into my hands. "I'm sorry." I moaned. "I completely over-reacted, and i'm a huge hypocrite." I admitted, still hiding from him. I heard his deep, sexy ass chuckle. 

"Yeah you did." He laughs, agreeing with me as he strokes my blonde mess. "And why are you a hypocrite?" He asks. I peeked from my fingers and sighed, sitting up straighter and looked down, fiddling with my fingers. "Well, after our, um, mating ceremony - which we didn't finish by the way, i kinda went clubbing with Vincent." I mumbled lowly, knowing he could hear anyway. I risk fully glanced up and saw his dark eyes glaring at me. "What!" I protested, throwing my hands up in the air. "It's  not like i slept at his house or had sex with him." I snapped. 

He scowled, "Are we really going to talk about Layla again?" He growled and held my shoulders tightly, i huffed. "Vincent is different. Must i remind you that you guys are STILL DATING." He snapped and glared hard at me. I pursed my lips, not knowing what to say since he was right. Poor, weak, little, human, Vincent still thinks that him and I were still in love. I sighed in defeat and looked up at him through my lashes.

"I'm sorry." Was all i said before looking down. I just had to ruin our moment by being the jealous, possessive Luna i was and mentioning that human bitch, Lila or whatever the fuck her name was. I really should choose who i wanted now. I mean that's that i was going to do yesterday, before, well, i assumed he slept with that Lila bitch.

He groaned and slapped his hands to his face. "You make me so...crazy! Ava, do you even know what i have been going through this past week? WEEK. I only met you last week and i feel like we've been 'unofficially' dating for 5 years." He scowled. My lips curled to a half-smile at his choice of words. I did not feel like a week of, what he would call it, unofficial dating. It felt like forever since i met him and slapped him. 

I pursed my lips at the memory, it felt so long ago, finally i stood up. I have made my decision between Vincent and Tyson. Last night i went to Tyson to tell him i chose him, but obviously, due to ridiculous circumstances i couldn't. I thought i changed my mind, but i knew, deep inside, i could never choose another man over Tyson, ever. I could see myself crowned as Luna to both our packs and him neing my Alpha, i smiled at the thought.

"I have to talk to Vincent now." I said, his eyes snapped to me in a flash, i quickly realised how bad that sounded. My eyes widened.

"NO! NO, god, not like that! I'm breaking up with him!" I blurted before he snapped at me, i groaned inwardly for not thinking this through, i sighed in relief when his shoulders relaxed from their tensed state and his eyes went back to normal. I rolled my eyes, he was really stupid if he thought i wanted to go to Vincent after our big conversation. Idiot.

"I'm driving you." He said without my say in it, i raised my eyebrows, he clearly didn't like Vincent at all or didn't trust me. I scowled, "Fine." 

We arrived at Vincent's house, he was fairly rich for a human to be honest, his father owned some business up north and his mom was a magazine editor. My heart clenched thinking of how hurt and confused Vincent was going to be, but it was now or never. I bit my lip and let out a deep breath taking off my seat belt. I reached for the door then Tyson grabbed my wrist, i frowned and looked at him, "What?" I hissed.

He handed me his leather jacked, i raised my eyebrows in confusion, it wasnt cold.. Then it hit me. He was claiming his territory. I rolled my eyes as i took it, "Tyson, babe, must i remind you that Vincent is human? He can't smell your scent on the jacket?" I laughed. He smirked, "No, but he does know that, that jacket is mine." He said smugly. I scowled and punched his arm. 

Damn possessive Alpha's. 

"Wish me luck Alpha Possessive." I teased as i walked out, purposely, draping the leather jacket around my shoulders, laughing.

-

Sorry i dont update much anymore! But i realised my votes and reads have gone way down the drain :( Everytime the votes go up, the faster and more excited i am about writing the next chapter! So i'll update every 100+ votes xx