Lost in the Woods

Start from the beginning

The witch heard this as she turns around slowly.

"I'm warning you! Let my brother go!" the pink girl said with bravery but the witch refused to. She casts her black harmful spell on the girl but it had no effect on her which really surprised the girl to be alive.

"What?" the witch looked at her wand as to why it didn't kill the pink hedgehog.

This gave the girl the chance to stab the candy witch.

"AAAAAHHHH!" the candy witch screamed as the pink girl stabs her repeatedly, witch's blood spilt on the girl's face.

The girl quickly runs to her brother to cut the ropes from his wrists, "Hang on, brother" she said.

"Hurry, sis! The witch is recovering!" the boy said.

The candy witch got up and coughed blood from her mouth.

As soon as the boy was free, he found a shovel and whacked the witch, sending her inside the oven.

"Aaaahhh!!" she screamed and struggles to move but the lid that she's lying on was moving upwards.

The siblings struggled to pull down the chains to close the lid and the witch got engulfed in the flames, screaming in pain. They kneeled down to see the witch getting roasted.

"Is it hot enough for you now, witch?!" the pink hedgehog said, watching the witch's flesh melting in the fire.

They watched how she finally explodes inside the oven and the pink hedgehog hugs her brother.

"Let's go, Shadow" the pink hedgehog said his name.

"Yes, Amy" Young Shadow said to his sister.

"So I guess it's just the two of us. Where are we gonna live now?" Young Amy said, hiding her face on her brother's chest fur.

"Don't worry, sis. We'll find a new home in the town. Trust me" Young Shadow said.

-

(15 years later)

Throughout the years the siblings became bounty hunters, known as Witch Hunters. They have been saving children from evil witches and received rewards from the townspeople. Amy and Shadow had weapons to kill evil witches and their best way of killing a witch is burning them.

At the town, the green sheriff has now brought a white bat for committing crimes of witch crafting.

"I hereby accuse this woman for witch crafting" the sheriff said, pointing at the bat. The people were shouting "BURN HER!" while the bat watches them. The sheriff grabs the bat's ears.

"Behold the eyes of a demon"

"Go to hell, idiot" the female bat said with a cold voice.

The sheriff glared at her and pushed her head in the barrel of water.

She bubbles in the water and got her head pulled back up. They were about to do that again until someone stopped them.

But just after the Sheriff pulled up the bat from the water barrel, he heard a gun click from behind his head.

"Let the bat go or I'm gonna blow your fucking head off" it was Amy, now older.

"Why? She's a witch, Amy. It's your job to kill them" Scourge smirked, holding the bat close.

Her now adult brother Shadow with a shotgun walked through the crowd and pushed Scourge away from the female bat.

"Check her, bro" Amy said while holding the gun near Scourge's back head.

Shadow checks her and found no signs of a witch on her, he looks at the bat's eyes.

"You're clean Miss..."

"Rouge" the bat said.

He checks again just to be sure, "She's not a witch, everyone. So no reason to panic here"

"I'm sure your sheriff was just trying to protect you, good people. But your mayor has done a very smart thing. My name is Amy" Amy held her crossbow over her shoulder, "This is my brother Shadow"

"It's our pleasure to take down every witch around here, unless we check them" Shadow said, lowers his gun. Scourge mutters in anger.

"And everyone, I know your children have gone missing but killing an innocent woman will not bring them back" Shadow said.

"Go home!"

"Yeah, go home!"

"There is evil upon us!"

"Well, evil is upon you whether you like it or not! Now if your children are still alive, we will find them. But if anyone harms this bat, you're gonna have me to do it. Now go home! Go!" Shadow said, telling the people to walk away. The blue hedgehog looked at them one more time and walks away.

"I guess uh......you're free to go, Rouge" Shadow said to the female bat.

She nodded, "Thank you, Shadow" she turns around and walks away.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! You can't just--" Scourge growled at Amy.

"Any male mobian with a half brain can see that she's not a witch" Amy said, keeping her cool.

"Now calm down, Scourge. My sister and I will investigate---" Shadow said but was cut off by Scourge.

"I AM NOT gonna let you and your bitch of a sister coming in my town!" Scourge glared at him and then to Amy, "Telling me what to do"

Shadow shrugs and cleans his shotgun with a wet cloth near the barrel of water.

"Kyah!" Amy headbutts Scourge, making fall down with a painful groan.

"Owww!! I'll arrest you BOTH NEXT TIME!" Scourge yelled, getting up and holding his nose that is bleeding.

Shadow and Amy ignores him and walks away to do their witch hunting.