Suddenly there was jerk on my shoulders which brought me back to reality. "Arjun what's our next move" questioned Veera

"I wanna enquire Muthu's family before they get his dead body bring them to our usual meeting spot tonight" I commanded Vasanth who exited the room to follow my instruction.

"So boys the meeting is over
I think we should get back to our station now
And Rolly keep an eye on Muthu's autopsy" I dismissed everyone and headed to my bike. Coming out of the station I huffed to bring me out of the tension which I was currently handling. I twisted and untwisted my hands to regain my cool posture and drive away the stress that's already consuming my mind. Ufffffff I have a long day to go and I'm already exhausted.

Varuna's P.O.V

After having a savory lunch followed by a small burp which was heard only by me

"Lols then why that waiter gave you a weird look Varuna
After your sooooo called small burp "mocked by inner voice. Okkkk maybe that stupid of the waiter had a good hearing skill to hear my inaudible burp or he had squint eyes that led him to eye things oddly. Yesss that must be the reason for him to give me strange looks as he had squint eyes.

Now I am waiting for my dessert so that I can devour it. Though my stomach is protesting not to take in more and constantly warning me about its explosion I can't help it as my mouth demands for a cake.

"Varuna already you look like a grown panda
If you stuff more you will turn into an elephant" there came the remark from my brain. Cant it atleast shut for a while always spoiling my happy moments. And for the record I'm not that fat I'm just chubby...

Okkkk now coming back to dessert I've ordered for cake pops which is not that heavy food compared to other creamy cakes but I know its little childish. Because cake pops are nothing but a small piece of cake dipped in chocolate and fixed on the end of a stick to make it resemble like a lollipop. Who cares its childish or matured?

"Its absolutely you who cares; you idiot
Just imagine Arjun watching you eat it
Goddddd even I feel embarrassed" ridiculed my brain.

Uhhh common he rushed out the shopping mall like a mad bull a few minutes back not even sparing me a glance nor was a word thank you uttered. So I'm damn sure he won't come back that too specifically to this food section. But please God don't make Arjun return because I still have my cake pops to enjoy without any interruption or a hard stare.

The cake pops were presented to me by the waiter who I assumed to have squint eyes turned out to have good captivating eyes

The cake pops were presented to me by the waiter who I assumed to have squint eyes turned out to have good captivating eyes. So now it's confirmed that the waiter heard me burping. Superb how shameful that sounds. I never dared to look at him as I'm beyond embarrassed. After he left I watched the white ceramic plate placed infront of me awww!!!!!!!!!! it had three attractive cake pops. Wowwwwww such an appetizing sight. One was a plain chocolate dipped cake attached to white stick which symbolized a Cadbury lollipop, the other two were also dipped in chocolate and was attached to a white stick but the difference was the scrapes of brown and white chocolate coated on them separately. Yummm