I Traveling Dimensions

(y/n) pov

I could feel the wind brush against my face as I ran home excited to read the book I had just got at the library. As the door came into view I ran faster at an irrational pace sliding to a stop a few inches in front of the door. I reached into my pocket fumbling as I tried to find my key. Once I got it out I slammed the door open with an irregular high force. As I walked towards my room I passed my Inuyasha posters that hung from the wall. Inuyasha is one of my favorite animes. I walk to my desk and put the book down. It's supposed to be about spells, magic, potions, demons, etc. It's brown, old, and dusty. I open the book to find the white almost tan pages. The words were faded and hard to read. It looks like they're in a different language. The first chapter looks to be about spells. I randomly pick one and try to do it.

"Ratio Salaire!" I yell. At first nothing happens but then everything starts to disappear into a white abyss. I look around frantically not knowing what was going on. I didn't think that the spell would work and to be honest I have no idea what it's supposed to do. Whatever it does, it doesn't look good. As I look around trying to figure out what's happening I sense that someone or something is behind me, but when I tried to turn around I came face to face with darkness and passed out.