Black, Two Sugars.

Molly woke up to sunlight streaming through her bedroom window as she lay in her bed. Was it all just a dream ? Did he really come over to her flat to talk about what had happend?

As she rolled over she smelled coffee in the air. Did she set the timer on her coffee maker? No. Then she sat up quickly and realized that it was all real . He had come over ....and apparently was still there.

She looked down at what she was wearing and she was still in her house coat from earlier that night.
She made her way to the kitchen to see him standing there making coffee .

"What are you doing?" She asked a little baffled by him still in her flat. But she realized that's what Sherlock does ..... he doesn't just leave when he is determined to set something right.

"Making Coffee..... Did you sleep well? You fell asleep staring me down and I figured it was because you were tired and still upset with me so I carried you to your bed. It's very comfortable, by the way. " He says nonchalantly as if it were a regular occurrence.

"What?!" Molly said a little shocked by his confession. He carried her to her bed and then slept beside her. Typical Sherlock. Or was it?

"That's what you wanted wasn't it? " He asked slightly cocky.

"Despite what you may have thought all these years Sherlock ....my life doesn't revolve around you and why would you even assume that ,that is what I wanted , for you to sleep beside me ? You think that will make it all rainbows and butterflies? It won't ! I've slapped you before and I have no qualms about doing it again." Molly says flustered and outright aggravated.

She stared at him for a long time as he sat there mouth agape and shocked. She could get lost in his eyes ....No she couldn't cave .....not now. She was stronger than she ever thought she would be dealing with him . He was like an entitled child the way he acted sometimes, but she Loved him with everything she had.....and he had no idea how much . She most certainly would die for him but he would never know how far she would go. He made her so mad sometimes but he also made her happy and made her feel like her life was complete.

"Molly .....I'm so sorry , I....I started to revert back to how I was.....sometimes my arrogance gets the best of me. I've realized it's always been you who balances me out and keeps me Human. " Sherlock said as he walked to her and handed her a cup of coffee.

Their hands brushing ever so slightly sent chills through Molly . How could this man make her feel this way.....he wasn't good for her and she knew it but she still needed him just like he needed her.

"I'll go .....I know you have work and I have cases to solve . Please......call me later okay?" He pleads with her as he bends down and plants a soft kiss upon her lips hesitantly as to not startle her .

She welcomed the kiss and returned the sentiment and watched as he walked out of the door.
That man was going to drive her crazy, and yet, she welcomed the challenge .
"The Game is on Sherlock Holmes..." She whispered as she slightly smiled.