Tears of Arde

Avisala eshma for the overwhelming support. I originally intended this story to be one shot hence to the the very long previous story but your support has really inspired me so I hope you hold on until the very end.

It's the season where the leaves fall from their branches, the winds getting cooler than usual and the sun slowly loosing it's magnificent light. The cloud gets thicker and the weather became more gloomy. Even so, the light of Sapiro still shines brighter than ever. It has been years since Encantadia's great battle against the forces of Etheria and after the Encantados bittersweet Victory, Encantadia has entered a prosperous Golden Age where peace reigns supreme. Lireo, the home of Diwatas, stood stronger than ever through the Guidance of their Queen Lira and her legendary Advisers, the Sang'gre Alena and Danaya. Even Hathoria has become more prosperous than even. They came to champion good Innovations for the benefit of the whole Encantadia through it's reigning Queen Pirena and her heir Sang'gre Mira.

And in Sapiro, the solemn Kingdom of the Sapirians, prosperity reigns through the great guidance of its rulers, The Rama Ybrahim and his Queen.

If you take a look of the Encantadia of today from the Encantadia as we first came to know it, a lot of things has changed indeed. Past mistakes has made them wiser, and the hundreds of battle they came to face has made them stronger. And now, as we see it, everything is now perfectly solemn, peaceful and secured. But what we came to learn from the past is that peace does not last forever as Evil is always lurking everywhere. Just waiting for the right time to strike. And as for Amihan, she'll do anything to keep things exactly where they are.

Amihan is standing at the balcony overlooking the wide Entrance of Sapiro with her gem in her hand. Concern is apparent in her eyes. The wind seems to be whispering something. She cannot decipher it yet but there's something hidden behind the coldness of the wind. What? She cannot tell.

"Mahal na Reyna. Dumating na ang iyong mga hinihintay na panaohin." Said her dama.

Amihan closed her hands and hid her gem. It might just be the weather she concluded.

"Salamat, Marikit. Paroroon na ako." Said Amihan while she smiled at her dama. 

A lot of things has change in Sapiro and one of them is its interiors and exteriors. Ybrahim has spent years of renovating the whole Kingdom. And his effort was in no vain as Sapiro became known as the Great Pillar of strength for the whole Encantadia.

Amihan entered the Great hall of Sapiro and saw her much awaited guest, The Queen of Lireo together with her Ashtis and mashna as well as The Queen of Hathoria together with her Daughter Mira.

"Maligayang pagdating sa aking tahanan mga mahal ko." Welcomed Amihan. 

Ever since she became Queen of Sapiro, she has already abandoned her signature blue dresses in favor of a ligther brown gown which complements her golden crown. Even so, she still dones a golden necklace with a blue sapphire gem at the center as a homage for her origin.

"Inay!" Greeted Lira as she came running to hug her. Oh how she missed her mother so much! 

"Masaya ako at nakadalo ka anak. Tiyak na matutuwa ang iyong apwe sa iyong pagdating."

"Oo naman no. Si ezekiel pa ba? Malakas yun sakin." Laugh Lira in an unequeenly manner.

"Masaya ako muling makita ka Hara. Tila sa mga ganitong pagtitipon na lamang ata tayo nakokompletong magkakapatid" said Danaya.

"Tama ka Danaya kaya pinagpapasalamat kong nandito kayong lahat para saksihan ang pagkilala sa aking Anak bilang ganap ng Rehav ng Sapiro." Said the smiling face of Amihan