Chapter 5

Negan stared at me, licking his bottom lip smirking, in response to my answer. At this point i wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

"I guess ill have to find something for you to do then", Negan said in his deep voice.

"If theres a job you want, just go on and take it", Negan said to me, amused. I sat there silent unsure of what i could even do for the saviours. Damn, I probably seem useless to him. The blonde man who pulled me out of my cell suddenly stood next to me.

"We need more people outside scavenging. There are enough people working here", the blonde man said with a rough voice. Negan looked up at him as if he was disapproving that the man spoke, but agreed with him at the same time.

"Alright Dwight. I guess we'll pay an early visit to good ol rick then", Negan said exitedly as he got up, placing lucille on his shoulder.

"Ok luce, its your first day of trainin", Negan said leaning back sightly in excitement. I followed Negan and dwight as they led me through Negan's sanctuary again until we stopped at a red door. Dwight opened the door for Negan and I to go in.

"Heres your room. Clothes are in the drawers", dwight said emotionlessly, standing in the doorway, holding the door open.

The room had grey walls and on the right, translucent windows lined the wall. The grey room was just big enough to fit everything comfortably into it. Under the windows were two black chairs, one on the left and one on the right of a small TV.

On the left side of the room was a queen size bed with a small night stand next to it, holding a small black lamp and on the right side of the bed was a white chest of draws. Above the drawers was a small mirror. A small white kitchen was Infront of us with a small fridge, stove, microwave and sink. It wasn't glamorous but it was enough.

I walked to the chest of draws and opened them slowely. Inside was neatly folded jackets, shirts, pants and dresses. In the second drawer was only one pair of combat boots and one pair of heels. There was also a toothbrush (which I hoped was new), toothpaste and a hairbrush. Everything i needed was right there.

I realised that negan was sitting on the chair next to the TV watching me and Dwight was still standing by the door waiting for Negan to leave the room.

"So, are you getting changed or?", Negan smirked, crossing his legs and leaning back in the his chair. lucille was against the wall next to him.

"I will when you leave the room", I said, raising my eyebrows. Negan chuckled and got up, taking lucille with him as he left the room. Dwight closed the door behind him. I sighed and sat down on the comfortable bed.

I guess I'll be here for a while.

I smirked at the idea. Who knows what could happen. Negan flashed through my mind again and i ignored it, getting up to find what to wear. I rummaged through the draws until I found a cherry red singlet, black skinny jeans, a black button up shirt to wear like a jacket over the singlet and black leather combat boots. There was also a black leather thigh bag to put my gun and knife in. But thanks to Negan I dont have my gun or knife.

Most of the items fit except for the singlet and combat boots. The singlet was a bit too small and the combat boots were a bit too big. I searched through the drawers again to see if there was anything else that could fit.

I suddenly found a box in the corner of the drawer. I curiously opened the box and discovered that It had makeup packed into it. I didn't really need makeup since I was blessed with great genetics but when i see red lipstick, i cant resist putting it on. At the start of all this, red lipstick always used to empower me. That's until i ran out.

I applied the crimson lipstick perfectly like i did years ago and untied my black hair, brushing its curls. I realised that i hadn't let my hair down in a long time, I guess today was the day. I stared at my myself in the mirror, daydreaming until I got cut off by a knock at the door.

"Come in", i said loudly. I turned around as Negan entered the room again.

"Wow.....You can still be one of my wives you know? Theres a job opening since one of my wives left", Negan stared at dwight. Dwight was staring at the ground. I wasnt sure what that was about.

"Ok lets go", Dwight cut in, emotionlessly.