Chapter 24

1 week later

Deedra's P.OV.
"Tay!!! Can you bring me some water?" My head was throbbing from all the crying & stressing I've been doing over the past week. We were still searching for Denver & weren't coming up on any leads.
"Here baby. How you feeling?" He climbed in bed next to me and pulled me closer to him.
"Hurt. Tired. Depressed. Defeated. Ya'know, the usual."
"Yeah, I know what you mean baby. We'll find him eventually. The security footage got me thinking bout something." I was tired of him & his thinking without action. I was ready to start wrecking shit.
"What you been thinking about now?"
"Okay. So for whatever reason, Denver & Isaiah didn't leave at the EXACT same time but they did leave AROUND the same time. You following me? Okay, so you noticed how in his room the lights went out but there was still something gleaming?"
"Ummm ... yeah? What that mean?"
"Look. That means that was somebody's phone or something small like that. Now, you member how on Raquel phone it'd be that lowkey shine? But it can't be Raquel cause she 3,00 miles away locked up.", by now he was jumping around the room, "but then member how ____s phone would glimmer too? Yeah, now remember it was like a green-ish type light? Same light as in the video."
"Tay! NO! Don't say that. It can't be him! He gone. He been gone, like. Omg, Tay please." I didnt wanna hear this. It couldn't be real.
"Deedra! Get out of fantasy world! That's the only other explanation for it. Now, make some calls so I can find my son." With that, he stormed out of the door.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• WOOP! Who y'all think it is?

• Y'all ain't ready for these last few chapters. 😈

• Read, Share, Vote, Comment.

~ Possssh 😘🔮💵