The Words

"I need you to say these words for me and not ask why." Sherlock said as he stared at the screen watching Molly in her kitchen.
" What words?" She asked as her curiosity got the better of her.
"I Love You." He said  Flatly. 
Molly was Livid and hurt, why was he doing this to her ? He was just being cruel now.
Her eyes shot open to her dark room. She looked over at the clock and it showed 1:00am . Why must she continue to have these dreams of that day. She had been avoiding Sherlock at all costs . He texted her countless times and she would always ignore them. She kind of  liked the fact that he had resulted to begging her to respond ever since that day he phoned her.
She looked at her phone and saw that she had two missed calls and several messages, all from him.

*Molly I meant what I said.*
..........
*Tried to phone you.......Please talk to me*
.............
*I know it's late , I can't sleep......Please call me so we can discuss things*
.........
*Please Pick up your phone.....Please.*
......
As she read each text she realized that he was consumed with getting her to respond to him, but she didn't want to give in so easily as she normally would in this situation.
Just then her phone beeped and another message appears......it's from Sherlock

*I'm coming over, be there in 5 minutes*

Molly's heart started to race as she scrambled out of bed and grabbed her phone.
She should've expected something like this to happen when she wouldn't respond to his texts and calls . Was she even ready to see him after what had happend? It was obviously too late to make that decision because it was being made for her . He was almost to her flat.......what would she do or even say for that matter?
There then came a knock on her door and she jumped at the sound. He was here .....on the other side of her door.
She debated on opening it, but then she heard his voice and it almost broke her heart.
"Molly, I'm sorry for what I put you through, please open up......I don't think I can take much more of this. You're my friend, Molly. Please "
Sherlock pleaded again and this time he was right outside her door .  She remained quiet and stared at the door .
She could hear him breathing she was that close. Finally she decided to say something to him.
"No more games." Was all she could think to tell him . She then opened the door to find him standing there looking very much like he did when he had started using but he didn't seem high in any way , just depressed it seemed .
"Molly!" Was all Sherlock said as he locked eyes with her.  Then he did something Molly was never expecting, he grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her in a warm embrace. She could smell his Cologne and the faint smell of cigarettes,  apparently he had taken up smoking again.
"Molly, I've missed you, I'm sorry . No games this time . ..not with you."
Sherlock said as he pulled away from her and held her shoulders in his hands .
"I'm so tired of this Sherlock, you have worn out your chances with me , you always say such horrible things to me and while, sometimes you may not realize it, it hurts me and yet I always forgive you and let you do it  time and time again. Not this time Sherlock Holmes. This time you will sit and you will listen to every word I say." Molly had no idea where she got this sudden bout of confidence around Sherlock but she liked it .
Sherlock simply nodded and made his way over to her sectional . Molly stood there staring at him for the longest time and he did the same as if they were trying to communicate to each other telepathically or something. If she was going to say what she wanted to him....it was going to have to be now .