Chapter Five

Viktor stared at the undisturbed blankets beside him. It worried him that Yuuri hadn't come home yet...
Suddenly he heard the bedroom door click open. He had been so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't heard the apartment door open.
"Viktor?" Yuuri stumbled around the room.
"Yuuri, I was worried!" Viktor began to stand up.
"Viktor - whoah!!" He managed to find the edge of the bed, tripping and falling onto the blankets. He started to giggle like a school girl. He grabbed Viktor and pulled him into a big, drunk kiss. "It seems like forever since I did that." Yuuri laughed.
"Yuuri, have you been at the bar for the last five and a half hours?"
"JJ was there too. And Yurio. And Otabek of course. They were in the bathroom most of the time though...."
"Yuuri," Viktor started.
"All this talking is giving me a headache." Yuuri kissed Viktor again, and Viktor could smell the alcohol on his breath. Viktor couldn't help but love the sensation that ran through his body as Yuuri touched his neck, even if he knew it was just the liquor tricking his brain. "I love you, Viktor." Viktor suddenly went stiff. Flashbacks of couples skating flashed through his brain. Images of his wedding danced across his eyelids. He hadn't heard those words in nearly three years. "Viktor?" Viktor looked over st his drunk lover. He knew he was drunk...He knew that tomorrow, Yuuri would have a bad headache and wouldn't remember that night.
But tomorrow hadn't come yet.
"I love you too, Yuuri." And he meant it with his entire being. With everything he had inside of him, he meant it.