9. (BBall Game vs. BBall Wives)

Start from the beginning

"I know, but I'm home and I'm safe. That's all that matters" he says and I turn to look at him.

"No more drunk driving" I said and he smirks. "Cam... I mean it" I said.

"Alright..." he says kissing me. "I'm heading out, what are you doing?"

"Going to the store, need anything?" I asked.

"Umm... can you bring back just a shit load of chips?" he asked.

"Sure" I said and he smiles and hands me $300 and I push his hand away. "I can afford a shit load of chips"

"I know but just use this please" he says giving me the money again.

"Whatever" I said taking the money.

"See you later babe" he said kissing me and leaves the bathroom. After, I was done getting ready, I got into my G Wagon and drove to Safeway and did some grocery shopping. Of course paparazzi found me and it was annoying but I ignored them like I usually do. While putting groceries in the car, Nessa was calling me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Where you at?" she asked.

"At the store, about head back home, you?"

"Okay sweet, I have Chloe and Lyndsey and we're on our way over"

"Okay, I will be there"

"Sweet, bye love"

"Bye" I said and we get off the phone. I drive back to Cameron's and started to unload the car, bringing in the groceries.

"What's up sport" someone said and I turn to see Gilinsky walking up the driveway.

"Hey you" I smiled at him.

"Need help?" he asked.

"Please" I said and he smiles and helps carry in the rest of the groceries. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Knew I could stop by because your boyfriend is at Carters. So let's run upstairs and do a quickie" he jokes and I rolled my eyes and he started laughing. "Just wanted to come and check on you. How's living with the Cameron Dallas gang?" he asked helping put groceries away.

"I feel more like a mom but I like all the time Cameron and I get together so I'm not complaining"

"Well that's good... I guess" he says.

"How's life dude?" I asked.

"It's going. Madison will not stop calling me so that's been bugging me"

"Have you talked to her?"

"Well when she shows up to my house that's all I can do" he said.

"Where's Eva and Teala why doesn't she just hang out with them?" I asked.

"I don't know" he says.

"Music?"

"Yea, Johnson and I just released this mash-up, want to see?" he asked pulling out his phone. I go and stand by him and he plays the video.

"Gilinsky..." I said looking at him. "That was amazing. You guys are so talented, like wow" I said and he laughs.

"Thanks Mel"

"No like I honestly can listen to your voice all day" I said and he smiles.

"Then I'll take you and kiss you all up and down your hot body" someone says in a southern accent and I look over at Nessa.