a cliché yes

She started to shift uncomfortable and she screamed her lungs out… I lost the control of the Volvo. I pushed the brakes; almost hit the tree near the street. I watch she hadn’t her seatbelt on so I tried to stop her, due to the sudden inertia, my hand pressed her chest to the seat.

One, two, three seconds passed and the silence was broken. I say out loud, ”Um look I’m not a perv or something like that… I will stop pressing your chest ok, don’t freak out.”

Min was shocked, we almost had an accident and I was touching her boob area. She soon realized my hand and went as red as lava. I was retiring my hand when she took it with both of her hands.

She squeezed my hand, took a long breath, and say “Listen carefully cuz I don’t wanna be seemed like a total idiot”…”I’ve been stalking you since you moved to this town, and I kindda fall in love with you for a long time now, I think you are such an amazing guy, and I gonna stop talking now, I’ve talked enough”

She waited for my reaction, but I was speechless, my mind was in chaos , did I hear right, She was stalking me cuz she love me? Had I been in one of my episodes and this stuff isn’t really happening?

I shook my head once, twice… Isabelle was laughing hard, I snapped at her and she told me this was really happening. Min let my hand go and went out of the car, the night was cloudy and droplets fall down. She walked far away from there, and I followed her. I told her to stop her tracks but she kept walking and walking, in no time I was by her side holding her shoulder, she didn’t turn back, so I put myself in front of her and kissed her.

>>To be continued

Support this story by voting and fanning