Big news

Ok I wasn't expecting to lose both of my best friends by the end of this school period. Life sucks!! Sure thing I have more friends but they only sympathized with me because I'm good at maths and physics, not like Brandon the nerd but I kind of rock at explaining things, so they actually end up understanding the problems.

My friends and I decided to make this period one of a kind, so regrets will never come by. Joseph and Ryan mom, yeah did I mention they are step brothers?, rushed to the ice rink as soon as she was called by the ice rink medical center. She was such in a hurry to get to de medical center that she didn't see us waiting for her arrival near the food section. We followed her and wait till she recognized us.

She was worried about them, and for a moment I was jealous of them, I really cared about my mom and I'm sure she felt the same way towards me, I snap out of my thoughts when Isabelle giggles and I realized I was spacing out and 3 people were staring at me. My face went red as a tomato. I mentally slapped Isabelle. After the awkward situation I bid my farewell to the happy family and return to my home.

>>At home<<

Aunt Erla and Uncle Theodore were waiting for my arrival in the kitchen as always. Something was different they were so silent. Aunt Erla started speaking…

Ok I was bemused by the news, Aunt Erla was pregnant and she was very happy but Uncle Theodore had a pained expression. It was the first time my Uncle dropped his mask, my Aunt didn't noticed his expression she was so delighted by the idea of becoming a mom.

Aunt Erla went to bed early and Uncle Theodore stayed with me in the kitchen. His tears started dropping. Uncle Theodore was crying because she was closer to Isabelle than Aunt Erla, Aunt Erla wasn't able to take care of Isabelle due to her postpartum depression and Uncle Theodore was a caring father. He told me Isabelle always wanted a little brother so the family name Ribbentrop prevailed for long and she fear for his wife health, she was in her middle thirties.

He spoke about Isabelle and she wasn't as the annoying Isabelle in my head. Uncle Theodore don't like me because I told him about my Isabelle, his Isabelle was the opposite of mine so I guess he was protecting his daughter's memories, I kindda understand him better.

After a while Uncle Theodore finish sobbing and went to bed. So I will have a cute nephew/niece in few months. I took my pills and went to sleep too.

>>To be continued

Support this story by voting and fanning