1st day

Aunt Erla was sad when she heard about my decision of quitting soccer, but she understand that I wanted to be useful. I found the job in the newspaper and was indecisive for a long time, but I guess taking the job was the best choice for me, right now I'm confident that I choose right.

>>In the ice rink<<

I was now part of the staff and I only had to keep the ice rink in good conditions, meaning gloss over the surface 2 times a day, supervising people that can't skate and taking care of the costumers.

Even if I wanted to erase Isabelle, she is always right there doing funny things, sometimes I think she is real, the things she say all are real facts, sometimes in tests I put whatever she tell me and they are correct. She is a funny imaginary human inside my head.

But thanks to her and her cheerful moods I don't feel lonely and don't blame the world. Obviously there are more characters in my episodes but they just pass by.

That reminds me that she hadn't aged since I remember, now I about her dying age, and she can´t shut her mouth about it. She talk and talk about her life about the boyfriends she had and stuff like that. I just try to ignore her chit chat  and try to do my job.  

I was putting the polishing machine in the store for the second time today when Joseph and Ryan popped out from nowhere and like horses in skates crashed with Min Park.

Min Park is my first and only love and only me knows about it, well I think Isabelle knows, but it's the same right. I was worried about Min but I ran to Joseph and Ryan first their knees and their palms were covered in blood. Blissfully, Min has perfect reflexes and use her ice skating abilities to avoid my best friends. She looked upset at first but when she noticed me her expression changed and her bangs covered her face and she left the ice rink like it was the end of the world.

The doctor came 15 minutes later and band aid my buddies. then we reach the kiosk near the ice rink after I finished my 1st job day. Joseph and Ryan put blank faces and told me that her father got a promotion and they were leaving the city when the school period end.

>>To be continued

Support this story by voting and fanning