"Oh I'm not the bad guy here Damon. You messed up, bad." I said as Kol got up to hold my hand.

I started leaving with him just when I came back to Damon.

I just started crying right in front of him.

"Kol makes me happy Damon. And I'm sorry if that kills you inside." I told him as Stefan just stood there with his arms crossed leaning on the wall just looking at him.

I left the house with Kol and got into my jeep. I got into the drivers seat and just broke down. I couldn't even drive. Kol carried e to the passengers side and looked back at Damon, glaring right through him.

"Where are we going love?" Kol asked smiling at me, a small centered smile. I took a good look at him. His eyes, how his deep brown shined in the sun. His chocolate hair, that was cut and swept perfectly to the other side, his straight built nose, dimple chin, and perfectly white teeth. He was so handsome, so beautiful.

I held his face, and touched it. Without thinking, he just grabbed my face and kissed me, we haven't kissed like that in months. He threw the car door open, and when I opened my eyes we were in his room all of a sudden, at the Mikealson mansion.

"I've missed you so much baby girl." He said grabbing my waist, pushing me towards him  while I caressed his soft hair and he put me on top of his dresser, my legs wrapped around his hips, his muscular arms taking off my shirt and me pulling down his pants.

He grabbed my ass, and then planted those soft sweet kisses on my neck, as I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. I bit my lip, he just pleasured me. We then moved onto the bed as he unclipped my bra and I moved onto him. I flipped on top of him, but he reversed us, him on top of me, I laughed as he smirked.

"Your so gorgeous Kylie Stamon Salvatore. And I'm glad your all mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, a good feeling, sensation. The aftermath of great vampire sex. Just kiddinggg but you know, it was bomb.

I woke up, wore his shirt, and before wandering around stupidly, I listened and there was not a single heart beat in the house. I kissed him on his cheek and went downstairs. He looked so peaceful sleeping. Not at all like the 'monster' everyone said he was. I cooked him a quick pancakes and bacon with orange juice as I pulled my hair into a quick messy bun and just used his Listerine mouth wash.